Workday Configuration Specialist – South Holland AreaSouth Holland Area 40 uur #8170
Are you the Workday Specialist who can improve the global template in a complex international organization? Do you know everything about the Reporting and Compensation & Benefits modules? If the answers are “Yes!” then this could be for you!
Our client is active in 18 countries as a top-notch financial service provider for (investment) banking, insurance, pensions, etc. This international company is accessible to both the business and consumer market. Numerous services are offered through a large number of channels (omnichannel), which means that a lot of different IT solutions are needed to service all the customers in the best way possible.
You will work in the Global HR Services Team consisting of a.o. 12 Workday Specialists. Together with your team, you are responsible for the global template which supports all 18 countries. Of course, there are some local specifications to take into account. As part of the team, you do your utmost to help the business as well as possible.
Within Workday your focus is on configuring the Reporting, Compensation & Benefits, and Absence Management modules within the global template. Workday is implemented in 2017 which makes it a mature system to this day, but as times are changing, this system has to change too. To stay ahead of this change you, together with the team, are responsible to stay up to date to new trends and developments within the field of Workday and HR.
A grasp of the projects that are going on at the moment:
- Implementation of a new Learning platform;
- Development of a Data & Analytics platform for HR data;
- Further improvements and innovations of ServiceNow.
To be successful in this position you need:
- At least Bachelor level working proficiency;
- A keen understanding of Workday. You need to be a self-starter. Therefore we are looking for approximately 2+ years of experience with Workday;
- Experience with the Reporting, Compensation & Benefits, and Absence Management modules;
- Proficiency in the English language is a must. Proficiency in the Dutch language is an advantage;
- To be able to make your way in a complex organization and ask for help when needed.
- 36-hour workweek with the ability to work 4×9;
- A guaranteed 13th month;
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities in our Learning & Development Centre;
- A good base salary, based on your skills and knowledge.
- Steven Droppert
- E: Steven.Droppert@sterksen.com
- M: +31 6 438 418 52
- T: +31 88 044 2000