Test Engineer – TilburgTilburg 40 uur #7294
Are you experienced in testing and are you capable to challenge your stakeholders. Do you like it to work in an international and customer orientated environment? Then this might be an interesting new opportunity for you!
This organization delivers tailored, progressive and scalable logistics solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar, Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon.
Today they have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy their supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities.
The Test Engineer will be responsible for researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve production and customer issues. The Test Engineer will report to the Test Eng. Manager.
- Test Engineer will provide support of new products by means of doing research, process design and equipment set up. Within this role, you will be responsible for providing engineering expertise for new products and services.
- You will become the point of contact for Customer Project Management escalations.The Test
- Engineer provides training and directions to the Operations department.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in software engineering or other IT discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years of similar work experience with troubleshooting within a Test/ Development/ Hardware environment;
- Familiar with deployment solutions (SCCM & DISM);
- Programming knowledge or skills Python (VBScript, PHP, Bash script are a strong advantage) and database knowledge are demanded;
- Network understanding (VLAN, PXE, DHCP);
- Full proficiency in English;
- Personal characteristics such as stress resistant, energetic, flexible, accurate, and a can-do attitude.
The organisation offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. They strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. Furthermore they offer a market competitive compensation package.
- Martijn van den Assum
- +31 (0)6 43842264