Technology specialist: Treasury and Tax – AmsterdamAmsterdam 40 uur #8264
Would you like to take part in a one-of-a-kind, data-driven journey for a global A-label organization? Our client is of the market leaders in their business, delivering their fresh quality products in over 170 countries worldwide. Behind this is a state-of-the-art data environment waiting for you to bring your top performance to the table.
The organization is currently building a new Digital and Data environment with a representative in the Executive Board (separate from IT and Finance). This means that decisions will be made quickly, and the necessary changes will be implemented in a fast-paced manner. The position will be in the Global Digital & Technology – Finance department. The team consists of 14 team members but is growing rapidly. The goal of this team is to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology, and advanced analytics.
As Technology specialist Treasury and tax, you are responsible for the set-up, strategy and end-to-end development of the technology around treasury and tax. This means you will work closely with the finance departments to understand, elicit, analyze, document and communicate program and platform or application requirements and successfully deliver them.
Furthermore, you will:
- Participate in the selection of new innovative technological solutions;
- Identify bottlenecks and think of solutions to solve these problems;
- Maintain awareness of emerging technological solutions, industry trends and new architectural best practices to make sure your department is always as up-to-date as possible.
This is what you will bring:
- An ambitious professional and agile mindset;
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English;
- A proven strong technical background in one ore more IT-areas, focussed on treasury and tax. Therefore a background in the payment, insurance or financial banking industry is a pro;
- Excellent Technical knowledge of SAP S4/Hana
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture;
- Great sense of stakeholder management.
What can you expect?
- A full-time position of 40 hours per week;
- An excellent salary and great secondary benefits, such as 28 holiday days and several extra ATV days, great pension regulations, and several other possibilities;
- A modern international working environment with countless career opportunities in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Lots of internal training and development programs.
- Jasper van ‘t Spijker
- M: +316 41902319
- E: email@example.com