Technical Workday Specialist – Regio: Oost-Brabant
What once started as a family business strongly grew towards one of the strongest brands in its business sector. After a large period of growth and change, now it’s time to further embed the global mindset into the organization. The company is well known for their high quality standards when it comes to food processing machines. Our partner is growing fast and is currently increasing their Workday footprint in Europe. Therefore we are in search for an HR specialist who is passionate about HR processes and technology.
Our partner is a global organization which sets high quality standards in food processing machine industry. This client has its corporate functions centralized in the Netherlands. The IT department consists of 100+ FTE, divided in 3 departments; SAP, PLM and Cloud Applications (a.o. Workday for HR).
The Technical Workday Specialist will take part in the HR Center of Excellence which consists of 2 HR analysts, 2 Workday consultants and will work in close collaboration with the IT Cloud Application department.
A global Workday HR core footprint has established in December 2015. Currently they are extending the functionality (e.g. recruitment, expense management) and rolling the baseline out to the new acquired companies. As Technical Workday Specialist you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the Workday platform. In this role you will be working closely with HR and the business to review existing and new functionality and be involved in all areas of the Workday system deployed.
- Expert in building and maintaining inbound/outbound Workday HCM integrations to internal applications and third party vendors including payroll providers and maintaining calculated fields in Workday;
- Responsible for managing integration testing and any resulting efforts related to Workday updates;
- Recommend technical solutions taking into account priorities, tradeoffs, and best practices;
- Support technical solutions and trouble shooting;
- Create, modify and maintain Workday’s suite of integrations;
- Resolve integration issues, support ad hoc data uploads, implement change requests.
The ideal candidate is an experienced technical engineer with strong knowledge of Workday Studio based integrations, EIB and Core connectors development experience. The Technical Workday specialist is responsible for development of Workday integrations and support HR/Payroll application as needed.
- 3+ years of Workday HCM integration or implementation or support experience;
- Certification of Workday integration and/or HCM is preferred;
- Experience with Java or equivalent programming skill(s) is preferred;
- Solid experience with Workday Studio, Core Connectors;
- Experience with bi-directional integrations with identify and Access Management solutions;
- Understanding of networking and security concepts as related to data integrations;
The benefits that come with this position are as attracting as this opportunity and the client itself.
- €50.000 – €70.000 gross a year
- 27 holidays + 13 additional days
- Acces to flexible working arrangements
Please feel free to give me a call or send me a message for more information.
- Amazia Mual
- M: 06 18 53 27 62
- T: +31 88 044 2000
- E: email@example.com