Technical Support Specialist – AmsterdamAmsterdam 40 uur #8257
Are you a go-getter? A hands-on, hardworking, and strong communicative person? Then I am looking for you! Our international client is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to embark on the adventure of setting up an EMEA office in Amsterdam. This newly formed company in the Tech industry will be a leading company in its industry.
Our client is responsible for reinventing the way organizations interact with their data. By transforming the EDRM and thinking “upstream” they bring insight far earlier in the eDiscovery process, enabling teams inside and outside the organizations to collaborate transparently at any stage, before data is even collected. By thinking about and interacting with data differently, they eliminate waste and reduce risk. They combine best-in-class governance and eDiscovery software with predictive analytics to give organizations the most open and effective solution to data challenges. They bring this power with an obsession on time-to-value and your success.
As they are expanding to the Netherlands, they are looking for a hands-on Technical Support Specialist to strengthen their team!
The Technical Support Specialist will provide technical support to their clients, allowing them to effectively use the video surveillance software and hardware products. Resolving clients’ software, network, and data problems including installing and implementing software; importing, editing, and cleaning up databases; install, upgrade, configure and troubleshoot.
- Primary technical support specialist for the EMEA on the Video Insight Video Management Software Suite;
- Technical trainer on the Video Insight Video Management Software Suite;
- Responsible for adaptation of Video Insight training materials for EMEA localization;
- Thoroughly documentation on the process and important troubleshooting steps for internal purposes;
- Ability to diagnose issues by using tools like Wireshark, SNMP walkers, and traffic analyzers.
- Provide thorough troubleshooting skills with a customer service attitude;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent years of experience;
- 4 – 6 years of high-level technical support experience supporting enterprise-level applications in a Windows environment;
- CCNA Certification, MCSE or equivalent Microsoft or SQL certificate;
- Good understanding of hardware, SAN/NAS, and other new technologies;
- Well-organized with the ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision;
- Several years of experience in customer service including handling difficult conversations or situations;
- Ability to hold in-depth and thorough advanced training for Level 2 Tech Support and/or others;
- Good English level, verbally and written;
- Willingness to travel (20%-35%), but in control over your own agenda;
- A willingness to a full understanding of all of the companies hardware and software products.
What do they offer? Where to start!
- Firstly, you get to work at a high-tech company that is just settling in the Netherlands;
- This brings a lot of responsibility but also a lot of chances to grow!;
- Also, when possible, you get to travel in the EMEA to other locations of the company;
- A bonus system;
- A good salary depending on your experience and expertise;
- And the opportunity to develop or evolve your entrepreneur mind!