Teamlead SAP FI/CO – Region: Noord-Holland
Take a moment and imagine your dream job. Is it a position within a global organization? Are you leading a team and playing a leading role in an international roll-out of SAP? Are you responsible for managing stakeholder and vendor relationships worldwide and a link between the business between IT? Your dream can become reality right now. Get in touch to discuss the possibilities.
Our client is an international retail organization with over 31.000 employees and close to 6000 stores. They are one of the market leaders within there segment and growing rapidly. Due to the growth of the organization several globalization processes have been put into action. A global SAP Center of Excellence has been built in the Amsterdam area in order to develop a business process template which is being rolled out in 40 different countries across the globe. As a Teamlead SAP FI/CO you will be highly involved and play an important part in this roll-out.
To strengthen the SAP Centre of Excellence, we are in search of a Teamlead SAP FI/CO who will be responsible for the constant improvement and roll-out of the common template. In addition, you will play an important role towards the internal SAP FI/CO team, stakeholders and 3rd party vendors. Activities & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the fit gap analysis between the template and actual situation in the different countries and locations;
- Responsible to continuously improve financial processes within SAP;
- Manage the 3rd party who will execute the functional and technical specifications which you as Teamlead have set up;
- Intercompany transactions;
- Work closely with the 3rd party in order to get the right results according to the delivered specifications;
- Play a significant role during preparation and actual implementation of the defined template;
- Be an important partner towards both business partners and other SAP Teamleads within the SAP Centre of Excellence.
- 4-8 years relevant experience within SAP FI/CO, preferably in an international environment;
- Experience with leading or managing a team and you posses the ability to cope with different stakeholders on an international scale;
- Willing to travel internationally (approximately 30%);
- Fluent in English;
- This position is open for EU candidates, preferably living in the Netherlands.
Obviously you are curious about both the primary and secondary benefits that come with this position. Pick up the phone and give me a call to discuss the salary. Besides a excellent competitive salary and bonus program you will get 25 holidays per annum. I will be more than happy to tell you all about it.
- Steven Droppert
- M: +31 6 43841852
- T: +31 88 044 2000