Systems Architect End User Services – EindhovenHigh Tech Eindhoven 40 uur #9018
Do you want to be the mastermind behind end-user services and technologies throughout a highly innovative global tech company?
Founded in 1984, our client is the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. Our client has its headquarters in Veldhoven the Netherlands and has R&D and manufacturing operations in North America, Asia and the Netherlands.
The IT division supports information management, workplace and collaboration facilities, infrastructure, automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal- and external activities.
Currently, the IT department is in an Agile Transformation, in which SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework 5.0) is being implemented.
Your teammates and environment: This role is situated in IT End-User Services, which is part of the ‘Core IT’ domain. Our people are proud to be best in class in enabling ASML’s employees in their challenge to deliver high class machines and services to our customers around the world. The Core IT portfolio exists of various ARTs and is growing. The teams are a mixture of young talent and senior specialists with a strong focus on delivering business value for our stakeholders.
- Design of architectural guidelines and principles;
- Providing Solution Vision, Goalmap, Roadmap and documentation requirements;
- Defining Enabler Features (and Capabilities) in the Program Backlog
Collaborate on Enabler story development on team backlogs
- Give insight into the technical agility of the ART;
- Establish a critical Non-Functional Requirements
Plan and develop the Architectural Runway to support new business Features (and Capabilities).
The role will be situated in the Agile Release Train “User Support”. This ART has a broad scope of services, varying from On-Site Support, 24×7 Service Desk, Work from
home enablement, hardware selection and life cycle management, support process- and support
equipment innovation. There is an explicit link with the operational IT support processes, where ASML’s
service providers support employees with IT requests and -issues. The User Support ART explicitly
focuses on innovation to continuously improve the quality of its services.
- More than 5 years of relevant architectural experience;
- Thorough understanding and practical experience within a large technical ICT environment;
- Ability to create and present high-level architectural designs;
- Ability to develop and present long-term roadmaps;
- Modelling languages and understanding Archimate is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban and experience with SAFe is helpful.
- Max €110.000,- annually, including a 13th month and holiday allowance;
- Average of 17,5% bonus annually;
- 40 paid holidays;
- Excellent pension plan;
- Relocation package if needed (including visa sponsorship, 30% ruling application etc.).
- E: Steven.Droppert@sterksen.com;
- M: +31 6 438 418 52;
- T: +31 88 044 2000.