Strategic UX Designer – RandstadRandstad 40 uur #8324
Do you want to have a real impact on millions of learners across Europe and their teachers? and can you act on a strategic level when it comes to advise your business? If yes? Keep on reading!
Our client, Infinitas Technology is a dynamic educational resources company and one of Europe’s leading providers of innovative and engaging products and services for teaching and learning.
This company is passionate about understanding and transforming the way people learn, and because of that they are currently shifting towards a more end user-centered product development approach that leverages all the strengths and history of the companies, while being focused on delivering real value to the many people using their products.
They create educational solutions that touch the lives of everyone around us. Their aim is to deliver flexible, market-leading solutions that support new approaches to learning for the 21st century.
We are looking for a talented, experienced and passionate Senior/Strategic UX Designer for the UX Digital Design department, to drive research, strategy and design at the Primary or Secondary product team.
As a Senior/Strategic UX Designer, you are expected to align all design activities with product roadmaps and stakeholders. You are extremely knowledgeable on relevant design disciplines and are able to inspire and empower others to create new or improve existing human-centered experiences. You will be working with other designers and lead all design efforts in the Primary or Secondary product design team.
You also have an active part in shaping future visions of improving learning with the use of digital technologies, with our other Principal designers, product managers, researchers and engineers.
The Digital Design team is distributed across Europe and is on a mission to shape the future of learning. It is a dynamic group of digital designers and researchers. They would like you to join and take the team to the next level. Together, you will explore and discover what is needed to realize this mission.
For this position, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
6+ years professional experience as UX Strategist or Designer or in a similar role
- Experience with Product Management requirements and how to translate them into design.
- You are visionary and can translate vision into action.
- You understand the importance of inclusive and accessible design and know how to articulate that.
- Balance design delivery with strategy.
- You are a master of your own design stack, for example Figma, Sketch and Invision
- Experience in the creation and management of design-systems and are able to align and inspire designers with them.
- Thorough understanding of Agile, Design-thinking, Lean and Des/Dev ops methods and principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Excellent benefits and a challenging environment to work in.
- The team is a mix of local and remote people, as they try to bring on board the best Product, UX and Engineering people possible, regardless of where they are located.
- They are supporters of remote working long before it was as popular, and continue to be. They stand for flexibility by offering the team members high autonomy in flat-structured teams focused on delivering value.
- You can work remote or at one of the local design teams in Groningen, Utrecht or Antwerpen.
- Yvonne van Amelsvoort
- M: +31 6 41902316