Software Tester – Amsterdam
Recognize this opportunity as a big one! Thanks to their market leading line of products our client is active all over the globe whilst still vastly increasing their market. Are you eager and ambitious enough to grow together with the company by making sure enthusiastic, dynamic and detailed services are provided?
By providing top-notch services and highly intuitive solutions our client is expanding rapidly across the globe. Our client is the leading partner for some of the largest airports, airlines, governments and private entities when it comes to critical security and identity challenges. Currently over 80 airports are using this high-tech biometric solution to quickly identify and process visitors whilst enabling a smooth and seamless flow for visitors. The organisation is filled with possibilities and innovation. Your colleagues will always be working on next level solutions and integrating these with various other platforms. The overall culture is International, highly dynamic and focussed on improvement. Not just the constant improvement of the products they are building, they are putting in even more effort into making sure you are able to grow both personally and professionally.
Together with your counterparts and clients you will develop the test strategy for each project and be responsible for the execution of the tests on our clients’ solution. You will work closely together with the development department and the customer to develop the product at the desired quality level. You will be main point of contact on the quality process and will inform your customer about the test process and the quality of our products. As the software tester you will be responsible for ensuring delivery of project results that comply with client goals and requirements. You will design the test process and coordinate and execute internal and client testing. As an expert in the field you will help to improve QA process. Your activities:
- Help to better integrate QA and testing procedures into the overall delivery process;
- Deliver test plans in line with the organization and client methodologies;
- Analyze, user stories, use cases and requirements documents in order to produce test scripts;
- Run functional tests, customer scenario testing, stress testing, performance testing and scalability testing;
- Look for loopholes, exploits or bugs that no one else will find. Detect defects and improve the quality of the finished product;
- Introduce test automation into internal testing process.
To be a successful Tester, being a self-starter and problem solver is a definite must. You are able to focus on the details due to the fact that you have an organized way of working. You are naturally curious and skeptical, you will delve to the bottom of issues and root causes. Whenever needed and whenever possible you are the type of person that is able to work under in a high pressure environment and still be able to find common ground between client requirements and the solutions of the organization.
- Expertise in test methodologies. Certifications like TMAP preferable;
- At least 3 years of experience as software tester;
- Extensive knowledge of QA processes and tooling like JIRA;
- Solid understanding of bug tracking and reporting processes;
- A good understanding of modern software development methodologies;
- Experience with test automation preferred;
- Experience in aviation and/or security domain highly preferred;
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
On top of working for a highly dynamic and innovative organisation, in a very responsible role, you are probably interested in the compensation package as well. The salary that comes with this job is €3500-€4500,- gross a month. For further detail; please contact me through my contact detail below.
- Steven Trienen
- M: +31 6 28309343
- T: +31 88 044 2000
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org