Site Reliability Engineer – Utrecht areaUtrecht area 40 uur #8254
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you are unique within the organization. Are you an expert on IT operations processes? Do you know how to make yourself indispensable? Are you a true teacher of IT operations? If the answer is yes to all of the above, then apply now!
Our client is a leading provider of advanced solutions for Public & Private Employment Services and ID/Security government agencies. They create software using their unique search & match platform. Organizations can, therefore, seamlessly capture, generate, and analyze big data from multiple sources, gaining valuable insights paramount to effective decision-making. They have several offices worldwide and in the Netherlands, they are located in Utrecht.
As SRE you will be the expert on IT operations processes such as ITIL. You coach and train the DevOps teams in following the right processes and solving delivery-related incidents with w future-proof approach. As you will be the first SRE in the organization you have the opportunity to define the role of the SRE and to embed your expertise throughout the organization. By doing so you will interact with 3rd party suppliers if necessary. Besides that, you know how to manage your stakeholders by communicating complex matters in an easy-to-understand manner.
To be successful in this position you need:
- 5 years experience in software development environments;
- Extensive knowledge of ITIL and the ability to carry out these processes in a DevOps team;
- Fluent use of the English language, both written and verbally;
- A strategic mindset and the ability to share your knowledge with the software developers.
- Excellent salary based on your experience;
- Bonus potential of max. 2-month salaries;
- 26 holidays;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- The ability to get a company car or car allowance.
- Steven Droppert;
- E: Steven.firstname.lastname@example.org;
- M: +31 6 438 418 52;
- T: +31 88 044 2000.