Senior System Engineer / Service Delivery Supervisor – WaalwijkWaalwijk 40 uur #8644
As System Engineer/Service Delivery Supervisor you are responsible for maintaining the ICT environment for the IGM location Waalwijk and the remote workers within several countries within the EMEA region. Are you interested in a position with the combination of support and managing external parties? Look no further and give me a call!
IGM Resins operates worldwide as a specialist in the development, manufacturing and supply of products and technical services to the global UV ink and coating industry.
In addition to the HQ in Waalwijk, the organization has production locations in China, Italy and the US and central sales offices in Brazil, Shanghai, Beijing with supporting sales offices in Japan, Taiwan, UK, France and Spain. The ambition is to double in turnover in the next 5 years.
The System Engineer monitors the continuity and stability of the office- and workplace automation, provides key-user support and is the first point of contact for the local (IT) key-users and IT Service & Hardware suppliers with regard to information provision. Furthermore she/he supports the key-users in the day-to-day use of the Office/Business applications and works with the external IT Service providers. Responsibilities are:
- Acting as the representative of the Global IT organization for the IGM Waalwijk & Harderwijk locations and the EMEA remote workers;
- Collaborating with the Global IT organization to ensure that all known ICT problems are logged, investigated, and solved in timely manner;
- Daily monitoring of the status & coordinating the IT Service Delivery operations within the locations as responsible for;
- Liaison with external ICT suppliers in case they are involved in solving issues, implementing change requests & new software/hardware;
- IT Support (desktops/laptops/peripherals/printers/VOIP/mobile phones);
- Training key-users (with regard to Workplace- & Office management);
- Participate in and/or lead (Global) IT Projects as directed by the Global IT Director;
- Signalizes constraints in procedures and suggest solutions.
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in IT;
- At least 5 years of proven experience in a similar role;
- Self-starter and able to work as both part of an Global team and to work alone;
- Strong knowledge of workplace management (installation & maintenance of desktops/laptops/peripherals/printers/VOIP/mobile phones);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft (Azure) AD, Intune, Autopilot and preferably with Microsoft EMS;
- Strong knowledge of Office Automation (Office 365; Word/Excel/Exchange Online/PowerPoint/SharePoint Online/Teams/OneDrive);
- Good technical knowledge of ICT Network infrastructure components (preferably of Cisco Meraki);
- Fluent English speaker. Dutch is preferred.
- Salary range of max. €75000 gross a year;
- Good secondary benefits;
- A lot of learning- and grow opportunities;
- Great experience in an international organization.
- Esther Blok
- M: 06-43844677
- T: 088 0442000
- E: email@example.com