Senior system architect Market-to-Cash – VeldhovenHigh Tech SAP CRM Veldhoven 40 uur #9168
This high-tech company’s business is booming and is expanding its IT capabilities on a global scale. Are you an experienced System architect in the Market-to-Cash domain and want to help our client to grow in the collaboration with its customers? Then this is for you!
“This organization is the most important tech company you’ve never heard of”. As the innovation leader in the semiconductor industry, she provides chipmakers with everything they need – hardware, software, and services – to mass-produce patterns on silicon through lithography.
The global team consists of more than 28,000 people from 120 different nationalities, and counting. Headquartered in Europe’s top tech hub, the Brainport Eindhoven region in the Netherlands, their operations are spread across Europe, Asia, and the US.
You are responsible for defining and communicating a shared architectural and technical vision for the market to cash Agile Release Train (ART). Whilst doing so, you help our sales department support the rapid growth.
As System Architect you will be part of the ‘Leading Coalition’, together with the RTE (Release Train Engineer) and the CPO (Chief Product Owner) of the market to cash ART. This ART consists of multiple agile development teams developing solutions in tools like SAP S/4, SAP IBP, SAP Sales Cloud, SAP CPQ, SAP BRIM, and SAP Commerce Cloud. The ART is responsible for the enterprise solution delivery that our client needs to run its market-to-cash processes in an efficient way for both the internal employees and external customers.
You will be responsible for describing the Solution Context and Solution Intent, analyze technical trade-offs, determine the primary components and subsystems and identify the interfaces and collaborations between them. You work closely with both internal customers in multiple departments and various suppliers.
You will play a critical role in aligning teams in the Agile Release Train (ART) to a shared solution and technical direction and partner with those teams in realizing the solutions, validating technology assumptions and evaluating implementation alternatives. You challenge the business requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions instead of custom-built solutions. You collaborate with the interla infra architects and the specialists of the various IT solution partners.
For a large part of your time, you work for the ART. As System Architect you are responsible for topics like:
- Customer collaboration and relationship management;
- Sales account business planning;
- Deal structuring & execution;
- Sales portal for spare parts sales;
- Big data & analytics;
- Cloud strategy.
In order to be successful in this challenging position, the ideal candidate:
- Holds a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or Supply Chain Management
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of SAP ECC or SAP S4/HANA,
- Experience with SAP CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote), SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management), SAP Commerce or Sales Cloud, and SAP BRIM;
- Ability to document ‘as is’ and ‘to be ‘ processes and to assist in the development of business case transition;
- At least 5 years of experience as an IT architect on a senior level;
- 10+ years of experience with market-to-cash processes
- Proven expertise in delivering architectural principles, processes, infrastructure, and solutions;
- Experience with relevant solutions especially from SAP
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job as a System architect you have got at least the following competencies:
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented, and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch (Strong pre);
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality.
- A salary based on your current skill set;
- 40 holidays;
- Max. 12,5% bonus potential;
- A relocation package if necessary;
- The possibility to be applicable for the 30% ruling and visa sponsorship if needed.
- Jasper van ’t Spijker
- M: +31 (0)6 4190 2319
- E: email@example.com