Senior Marketing Technology Consultant – AmsterdamAmsterdam 40 uur #8686
Do you know everything about Marketing Technology and Customer Data? Do you want to work for an A-brand organization with iconic marketing capabilities? If the answer is yes, look no further!
Our client is one of the market leaders in their business, delivering their fresh quality products in over 180 countries worldwide. Behind this is a state-of-the-art IT environment waiting for you to bring your top performance to the table.
This role is part of the Digital & Technology (D&T) department and is positioned in the Commerce Team. Together with a team of 7 colleagues, you will be responsible for designing future state architecture, identifying capability gaps, supporting business cases, recommending improvements of the customer data platform (CDP) and marketing automation technology. The goal is to support all 30+ OpCo’s worldwide.
You are the thought leader as it comes to the CDP and the Marketing Automation Platform. You know what the business needs and you are able to get things done in a non-hierarchical manner.
- Lead effort to design, architect, and deploy the CDP and marketing automation platform to support different methods to ingest and process data to create personalized cross-channel campaigns;
- Work with internal and external teams to improve the eco-system of actionable data for use in the SalesForce Marketing Cloud;
- Own the technical vision and roadmap for the CDP and automation platform to meet the needs of different stakeholders across multiple OpCos and brands;
- Partner with a product owner to capture opportunities to leverage new functionalities and enhancements and to develop a product roadmap;
- Supporting the financial governance for the solutions;
- Ensure data quality and compliance with regulatory standards;
- Align with broader goals of the business and D&T strategy.
- 3-4 years’ experience with rolling out large scale marketing technology platforms (CDP and marketing automation) and programs;
- Experience architecting and deploying MarTech solutions across multiple markets and/or brands;
- Working experience with customer data platforms (CDP) and marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, etc.);
- Being a business and technical consultant with a data-driven mindset that is responsible for the design of the solution and the continuous development of the roadmap;
- Broad understanding of MarTech, marketing, media, data & analytics;
- Understanding of tag management and different types of APIs;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people;
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders;
- Experience in solution life cycle development, including Agile (preferable);
- Fluent English (European languages are a plus).
- The max salary is around €90.000,- annually including an 8% holiday allowance;
- A great pension plan;
- 30 holidays;
- Working for an A-brand organization with lots of career opportunities;
- The flexibility to work from home 50%.
- N: Steven Droppert
- E: Steven.email@example.com
- M: +31 6 438 418 52
- T: +31 88 044 2000