Senior Consultant IT Audit – Netherlands (Serveral locations possible)
The rapid evolution of technology brings certain risks, which regularly make headline news. The potential impact from threats creates the urgency for IT professionals with a critical mindset.
Named as the world’s most attractive professional services employer by Universum’s 2017 ranking and part of “The Big Four”. Our client offers excellent services in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services around the globe, solving complex issues and giving our clients the right tools to fulfill their potential by way of growth, security and optimization. Our client represents a culture that believes in giving you the training opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. With offices located around the Netherlands and a team compromising of experts from various backgrounds were teamwork is central, they are driven to give solutions on complex issues such as Governance, Risk and Control.
As a Senior Consultant IT Audit you will work on high-end client projects in the area of IT Audit and IT Security Policy. Using your technical knowledge of IT risks and having a keen eye on business processes, you will be able to give external clients the right tools to have a safe and secure IT environment. In this position you will be acting on national scale, delivering top-notch reviews and come up with the best possible client solutions. With several offices in the Netherlands you have the ability to work close to home. International travel is optional if desired.
As our client only selects the best of the best, personality is one of the key elements when selecting a new consultant. They aim to select a professional who is both very resistant against (time) pressure as has strong analytical abilities. As you will be involved in assessing, auditing and delivering (improved) solutions, a very eager and results-oriented mind-set is needed in order to succeed. Additional requirements and assets:
- BA or MBA level education is required;
- Minimum of 3 years experience with IT/ERP project and consulting services with an emphasis on project control, project and IT Audit/IT Security Policies;
- Alternative experience in EDP audit, data quality and or data /security and /or cyber security. CISA, RE or any other IT audit qualifications are an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required, both verbal and written;
- Willingness to travel within the Netherlands, when desired potentially international.
As a Senior Consultant you are the specialist regarding IT Audit and security related questions within complex and challenging environments. Besides challenging projects our client offers an interesting growth path in which you can develop yourself both horizontally and vertically. In addition:
- Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team;
- An excellent salary package including a company care and excellent secondary benefits such as bonus and pension scheme;
- With several offices in the Netherlands the ability to work close to home.
- Robert Hagen
- M: +31 6 2825 9717
- T: +31 88 044 2000
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org