Senior Cloud (SaaS) Security Consultant – VeldhovenHigh Tech Veldhoven 40 uur #9167
The Senior Cloud (SaaS) Security Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the security of Cloud Applications including the implementation of security initiatives for the same. If this person is you. I’d like to have a chat!
“This organization is the most important tech company you’ve never heard of”. As the innovation leader in the semiconductor industry, she provides chipmakers with everything they need – hardware, software, and services – to mass-produce patterns on silicon through lithography.
The global team consists of more than 28,000 people from 120 different nationalities and counting. Headquartered in Europe’s top tech hub, the Brainport Eindhoven region in the Netherlands, their operations are spread across Europe, Asia, and the US.
- Implementation of security initiatives for securing Cloud Applications;
- Designing processes and procedures for enabling the use of the Cloud (SaaS) applications;
- Analyze security requirements for cloud implementation and integration;
- Implementation of technological solutions dedicated to data protection in the cloud;
- Integration and configuration of Security as a Service and solutions such as CASB.
- Min 6+ years of professional experience with a focus on Cloud Security, information security, risk, and compliance;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent;
- Experience in the implementation of Cloud Security initiatives incl. CASB solution;
- Experience in Cloud Security, security of SaaS applications;
- Experience in the assessment of Cloud Applications;
- Experience in implementation and management of CASB;
- Knowledge of project management (Prince-2 / PMBOK/APMP);
- Valid industry certifications such as the CCSP, and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) are a plus;
- Experience in ISO 27001 or equivalent is a plus;
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous, and deep technical knowledge of IT/Information Security;
- Good communication/organization skills;
- IT Risk assessment frameworks e.g. Standard of Good Practice developed by Information Security Forum (ISF), CSC Top 20 Controls, NIST SP 800 30 frameworks, ISO 27005 framework.
- A salary based on your current skill set;
- 40 holidays;
- Max. 20% bonus potential;
- A relocation package if necessary;
- The possibility to be applicable for the 30% ruling and visa sponsorship if needed.
- Xhenita Vllasaliu
- M: 0640622367
- E: email@example.com