Security Project Engineer (OT) – Noord-BrabantNoord-Brabant #7707
Would you like to work at the world’s largest producer of sustainable natural ingredients from edible and inedible organic residuals? Our client in the region of Eindhoven is looking for a Security Project Engineer who likes to work within an International and a no-nonsense industrial environment.
With more than a century of experience, this organization is the world’s largest producer of sustainable natural ingredients from edible and inedible organic residuals. They are the only publicly traded company in this industry (NYSE/DAR). With approximately 10,000 dedicated employees globally and a strong presence in North America and Europe they are one of the largest companies in the industry. A pioneering innovator in repurposing, they create a wide range of products and customized specialty solutions for the food, feed, pet food, fuel and other industries at plants in over 200 locations on five continents.
This position will be part of the new OT team which consists of 3 members who will be enrolling a global program to improve the OT infrastructure and security environment per location all across the globe.
The OT team is enrolling a global program to improve the OT infrastructure and security environment per location all across the globe. This global program includes an implementation of a predefined standardized infrastructure (security components, network, hyper converged servers, etc.) which is constantly developing over time. Besides the enrollment of the global program, there are multiple other projects to improve the OT infrastructure and security at the locations. In this role, you’re working with General/Plant Management, IT infrastructure engineers, managed partners and external suppliers.
You will also:
- Manage OT infrastructure and security projects including defining and managing project plans, quality, budget and planning;
- Assess functional requirements per location, design technical concepts and determine what defined systems and associated designs are already in place within our pre-defined standards;
- Report project progress towards stakeholders and management;
- Coordinate and liaison between internal and external parties involved;
- Supervise completion of projects as determined in the project plan, in order to hand-over the new environment for operational support.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Automation, Information Technology or similar;
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of infrastructural related projects in manufacturing, food or similar production environments;
- Strong communication skills to build internal and external networks, and able to accept and adopt to different cultures;
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in PLC and/or SCADA technology;
- Certified in project management methodology such as Prince II, PMP, IPMA or similar;
- Certified in Business Continuation, Risk Assessments or Cyber Security.
- Competitive salary, depending on education and experience;
- 30 days of holiday, holiday pay of 8%, bonus opportunity and a company pension scheme;
- A great work-life balance;
- International experience and exposure with people from different cultures all over the world;
- Development of personal skills and knowledge, with training and education programs as deemed relevant for further development;
- Independence and the opportunity to initiate or participate in projects for implementing solutions.
- Esther Blok
- M: 06-43844677
- T: 088 0442000
- E: email@example.com