SAP SCM Consultant – Region: Noord-Holland
What makes you excited about your work? Could it be working at a global environment? Could it be improving the business performance from an IT point of view? Could it be aligning everything and everyone to ensure maximum efficiency? If the answers to these questions are yes, then lets discuss your opportunities within our A-label client.
Our client is an international retail organization with over 36.000 employees, close to 6000 stores and over 700,000 store visitors per day. They are one of the market leaders within their segment and growing rapidly. Due to this large growth, several globalization processes have been put into action. A global SAP Center of Excellence has been built in the Amsterdam area in order to develop a business process template which is being rolled out in 40 different countries across the globe. A Global SAP program has been launched in 2014. The program delivers a future proof and global SAP platform which is scalable and capable of housing new global capabilities to master the growing complexity of our supply chain and to leverage global scale for local benefit.The SAP solution is now live in the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria and Chile.
The SAP Center of Excellence supports further roll outs, operations and improvements in the SAP application landscape and manages the change management process. The application support is outsourced to a partner.
You liaise with the business area experts in operating companies and maintain the relationship and identify potential improvements in supply chain processes with or within SAP. By doing so you are accountable for the fit gap analysis, solution design and quality during new deployments of template solutions. You manage, allocate and monitor delivery by the extended team, which includes the offshore application support team.
To be successful you are/have been:
- Educated to Bachelor level;
- At least five years of SAP MM consultancy experience in complex SAP(-Retail) implementations, experience with intercompany flows of goods is an advantage;
- Solid overall knowledge of SAP ECC modules like SD, LES including (E-)WM;
- Knowledge of PP and/ or usage of SAP integration techniques is an important advantage;
- Strong functional knowledge of supply chain models and warehouse processes in a retail or wholesale environment;
- Proven capability to manage complex problems;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of other languages like Spanish, French or German is an advantage;
- Willing to travel internationally (app 30%) .
Our client is recruiting for a career, not just a job. They are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop their people to search for growth potential within the job and within the company. They prefer to always promote internally where possible. So, wherever people start, there are always possibilities to grow to.
I can imagine you are curious about the benefits of the position. Give me a call and we can discuss your desires and how we can manage to reach them. Together with a competitive salary you will also get 25 holidays and a great pension plan. Give me a call and I will tell you all about it!
- E: email@example.com
- M: +31 6 438 418 52
- T: +31 88 044 2000