SAP FICO Business Solution Expert – WaalwijkWaalwijk 40 uur #7103
Do you like to work in a dynamic and international environment? Are you a SAP FICO Expert with knowledge in other modules within supply chain? Besides that, you are pro-active, direct, with strong communications skills? If the answer to these questions are yes, then please continue reading.
This organization is the world leader in the specialty chemistry of coatings, processing and treatments. Their products add functionality, durability and comfort to many different materials used in everyday life. Through their continuous focus on innovation and improving the environmental footprint, unique service model and premium solutions add value to various industries.
An international organization with more than 2,000 employees,11 manufacturing sites, and 38 application labs in over 25 countries. The IT department exists of 22 employees divided over 3 teams; It Infrastructure, Service & Delivery Management, and Business IT Support. As an SAP Business Solution Expert, you will be joining the Business IT Support team. This team has a specific focus on the global SAP template and a responsible for the optimization of the SAP landscape.
As a SAP Business Solution Expert, you will be the functional application expert and implementer. You will have a focus on specific SAP modules of Finance & Controlling, but will also support other SAP domains as well. You will be drawing up business requirements together with the business owners and converting these to functional solutions and designs. Within this position you will communicatie with different stakeholders, including key-users, local SAP Coordinators, and suppliers. You will be managing the SAP application modules to stay as uniform as possible, keeping the stakeholders exceptions limited and manageable.
Besides that, you will be responsible for;
- Product manager for the applications in use (planning and execution of initial realizations and RFC’s);
- Project leader for improvements or implementations in SAP, and other IT projects (beyond Finance and Logistics);
- Support local implementation projects on the use of SAP;
- Functional issue solving (4th line, behind service desk engineers);
- Maintain project and change planning materials next to system and user documentation;
- Manage maintenance and contingency test activities in a frequently updated schedule.
They are looking for a SAP FICO Consultant who is not only an expert in SAP FICO but also understands the other SAP modules. Someone who is structured, accurate and disciplined but pragmatic in planning and management of service activities and product (change) releases. Someone who is organizational sensitivity, flexible to tune attitude and approach to connect to the organizational environment.
We are also looking for the following criteria;
- HBO education and about 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Primary competence in SAP-FICO including “costing”, preferably experienced in supply chain and logistics as well;
- Strong personality with rich business knowledge;
- Experienced in Project management and ITIL service management;
- Ability to act on the different organizational levels (from key-user to business owners);
- Good knowledge of the English language (verbal and in writing);
- Traveling can be part of the job – location of work headquarter Waalwijk.
- An informal & collegial working environment;
- Salary with a maximum of 80k, including holiday allowance and a 13th month;
- 27 holidays;
- Travel allowance of 16cent per km for a maximum of 50km.
- Inge Hendrikx
- M: +316 81335523
- T: +31 88 044 2000