SAP Business Analyst (S/4 HANA) – WaalwijkWaalwijk 40 uur #8317
As a SAP Business Analyst (S/4 HANA) you are responsible for the optimization and implementation of SAP S/4 HANA within this global organization. Are you searching a position in which you can help an organization take the next step towards professionalizing IT? Are you able to create your own roll and responsibilities and are you experienced with SAP S/4 HANA in logistics? Look no further and give me a call!
Our client operates worldwide as a specialist in the development, manufacturing and supply of products and technical services to the global UV ink and coating industry.
In addition to the HQ in Waalwijk, the organization has production locations in China, Italy and the US and central sales offices in Brazil, Shanghai, Beijing with supporting sales offices in Japan, Taiwan, UK, France and Spain. The ambition is to double in turnover in the next 5 years.
This position consents to the optimization, customization and implementation of SAP S/4 Hana & SAP Analytical Cloud.
The SAP Business Analyst works on maintaining, evaluating, designing, testing and implementing SAP S4/HANA & SAP Analytical Cloud. Furthermore (s)he participates in the Master Data creation and maintenance of our global organization. Other responsibilities in this position are:
- Monitoring SAP S4/HANA and SAP Analytical Cloud incidents/problems/changes and making simple SAP S4/HANA and SAP Analytical Cloud configuration changes;
- Supporting and training key-users;
- Evaluating SAP S4/HANA and SAP Analytical Cloud release updates and advises organization on new functionalities;
- Participating in testing new functionalities and/or release updates;
- Creating SAP Analytics reports and monitoring dashboards;
- Being the SAP S4/HANA master data specialist and process governance;
- Recording specifications in the form of user stories and test cases, so that (external) developers and testers can build and test the requested functionalities;
- Liaison with external IT suppliers in case they are involved in solving issues, implementing change requests & new functionalities within the different business area’s;
- Collaborating with the Global IT Service Desk to ensure that all known global SAP S4/HANA & SAP Analytical Cloud related incidents/problems are logged, investigated, and solved;
- Signalizing constraints in procedures and suggest improvement/solutions and participating in and/or lead (Global) IT Projects as directed.
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably in Business IT & Management (BIM) or Technical Business (TBK);
- Preferably 5 years of proven experience in SAP (improvement) projects;
- Proven project management experience;
- Strong knowledge of SAP (preferably S/4HANA Public Cloud) and SAP Analytics Cloud;
- Basic knowledge of Office Automation and IT infrastructure;
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and oral).
- Competitive salary;
- Good secondary benefits;
- Great experience in an international organization;
- The ability to create your roll.
- Esther Blok
- M: 06-43844677
- T: 088 0442000
- E: email@example.com