SAP Basis Consultant – Zuid Holland
Do you want to be technically responsible for the SAP Hana
environment with a market leading multinational that is active within a very appealing business?
The ICT department within our client is responsible for providing and maintaining information systems used by employees at the HQ office and all foreign offices of this multinational. The ICT department uses a central model to provide all ICT services around the globe and standardization & uniformity are key aspects of our solutions. The business processes are supported by means of SAP, Oracle and Microsoft solutions. The department consists of 27 employees, of which two are technical SAP engineers.
As ICT Engineer SAP you are jointly responsible for the technical maintenance and support of the SAP Hana environment. The SAP Hana environment consists of the following components: SAP ECC, BW, EPM, Solution Manager, Process Orchestration and Content Server. The following departments are supported with SAP functions : Finance and Control; Procurement and Human Resources. You report directly to the ICT Applications Manager. Your daily activities as a SAP Basis Consultant are the following:
- Maintain and support the SAP Hana environment;
- Ensure availability and usability of the SAP Hana environment;
- Support the identification and presentation of improvements for the SAP environment;
- Support the implementation of the SAP environment components;
- Execute the SAP backup and recovery processes;
- Execute the SAP change management process via the transport requests;
- Resolve incidents;
- Maintain the relation with third party SAP consultants;
- Develop and to maintain the associated documentation.
Job requirements This position requires a team player, a person with hands on experience and who is result oriented. Furthermore, you have:
- A Bachelor degree;
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in a SAP basis position preferably within a Hana environment;
- Good communication skills, fluent in English & Dutch both written and spoken.
- Challenging position within a very interesting market;
- Strong base salary;
- 13th month;
- Room for personal growth;
- Great pension plan
- Michiel Snoek
- M: +31 6 4266 1823
- T: +31 88 044 2000