QA Engineer – Breda
Do you want to develop best-in-class automated checks running on our Microsoft Azure platform? Then you should join our fast-paced and energetic team!
Amadeus Hospitality in the Netherlands (formerly known as Itesso) is a premier global provider of advanced software solutions to the hospitality industry. For over two decades we have been providing groundbreaking solutions to hotels and hotel chains worldwide. Some of our customers include IHG (EMEA), Best Western International (Global), Coast Hotels (USA/Canada), Van der Valk Hotels (Europe), Bastion Hotels (Netherlands) and Golden Tulip (Global). We offer revolutionary Cloud-native hospitality technology with our ACPMS (cloud based property management system). Other products include Hotel Concepts IDPMS and Brilliant PMpro. With offices worldwide, we are able to support global hotel companies in rolling out a single chain-wide solution. Dedicated to providing local support, our regional offices are located in Breda, The Netherlands for the EMEA region, Atlanta, GA for the Americas, and Sydney for Asia-Pacific.
Successful QA engineers in our team will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and for excellence in customer product experience, supported by good test coverage against good requirements and acceptance criteria.
Your responsibilities include reviewing requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. You are accountable for the correct functioning of the product by creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases and supporting the team to create automated tests according to our ATDD approach from. On top, you identify, record, document and track bugs found through exploratory testing to ensure the quality of the product is.
Striving for quality, delivering excellent products and thinking on behalf of the customer. Are these qualities you feel comfortable with? The QA Engineering position entails a combination between technique and communication. We are looking for a professional who has a solid understanding of software development technologies, preferably in an Agile environment. You have a DevOps mindset, and have understanding about continuous delivery and continuous deployment.
We expect the following things of you:
- Experience with test automation is a must (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber or FitNesse)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experienced in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experienced with Microsoft Azure platform and REST APIs is preferred
- Fluent in English
- EU or EEA country passport or otherwise having general work permission for the Netherlands
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions (including travel allowance)
- Collective pension scheme
- We offer a chance to work with the latest (cloud) technologies
- Great opportunities to explore new technology
- We provide an open and modern workplace and an informal atmosphere in Breda’s city centre
For more information or a direct application, please contact:
Benjamin Wolders, Corporate Recruiter, via +31 641902319 or benjamin.wolders@amadeus-hospitality-IT-careers.com.