Project Manager Infrastructure – Region South-HollandRegion South-Holland #8184
Ready for a step towards an international position? For VTTI, one of the world’s fastest-growing, international energy storage businesses, we are looking for a Project Manager Infrastructure. In this new position within the organization you will be responsible for a.o. delivering, prioritizing and monitoring various projects.
Each day, VTTI connects tanks, pipes, vessels and talents to make the world’s oil flow. VTTI is an organization that operates a network of bulk logistics assets around the world. They do so in a manner that is safe, environmentally sound and commercially advantageous for our customers and shareholders. Currently VTTI owns terminals based in The Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Argentina, Latvia, Florida, Nigeria and Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) and they are building in Rotterdam, Kenya, Malaysia, and Cyprus.
VTTI is in-sourcing its IT activities with regard to the development, maintenance and support of its world-wide terminal supporting ERP system. The mission of this team is: “Be an agile, innovative, business driven IT organization supporting a rapidly expanding network of terminals and be trustworthy business partner in implementation of common business processes and a fit for purpose, economical, and reliable ERP system at tank storage terminals.”
As Project Manager Infrastructure you will be part of the international Infrastructure team consisting of 10 team members.
Currently the Infrastructure department is working on various large and small projects. However, there is currently no one overlooking these projects. As Project Manager Infrastructure you will be responsible for a.o.:
- Delivery and management of assigned projects in terms of scope, time, quality and money;
- Deploying the right standards, processes, tools and management to successfully deliver projects to customers;
- Using business methods for project management, documenting and monitoring milestones and decision points;
- Keeping involved parties informed and alerting / acting when necessary.
- Working level Bachelor degree;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Affinity with IT Infrastructure;
- At least 3 years experience in project management;
- In possession of Prince2 and/or other project management certifications.
- Excellent base salary and great secondary benefits;
- Profitable collective health insurance;
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization.
- Esther Blok
- M: 06-43844677
- T: 088 0442000
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org