Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant – Amsterdam
Do you have knowledge about Microsoft Dynamics NAV? Are you pro-active? Do you think from a start-up mentality? And do you like to be the middleman between the business and IT? Then read on!
Our client is business owned by one family for the past 350 years, and is currently ran by the 15th generation. While entrepreneurship has been its driving force, turnover and product range have changed over time. Now a days, they are specialized in the distribution of health enhancing ingredients. Their ingredients offer an in-depth range of vitamins & derivatives, antioxidants, amino acids, nutritional supplements, natural botanical extracts and premixes, specifically focused on the Infant & Clinical Formulae and Sports & Nutritional Supplements and Functional Food industries.
While the company has a long history, they are operating like a start-up and constantly looking for ways to improve their business. Currently, there are 35 employees working in their offices located in Amsterdam and London. Strategic objective is to increase the size of the current business and expand and broaden the company’s activities further.
As Microsoft NAV Consultant you have the responsibility to maintain and optimize the functional aspects of all business applications. You are constantly looking for opportunities to improve business processes and IT; for now and for the future. You will be working with key users, two external parties, and management to align the decision making process. Because of that, they are looking for a pro-active, eager, and responsible consultant.
We are looking for a NAV consultant who is able to look critical to business processes. Furthermore, you have technical knowledge and are able to read and understand coding. You will work in a dynamic work environment in which your Microsoft NAV knowledge is very important for the decision making process. Currently, they have a lot of innovative IT projects going on which you will be leading.
- Playing a key role between the Business and IT;
- Optimizing their Navision system;
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) projects;
- Take part in artificial intelligence projects;
- Training the key users;
- Setting up test protocols before updates go life;
- Opportunities to create your own innovative projects.
Job requirements for this position;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience as a Microsoft NAV Consultant, preferable NAV 2017;
- Preferable certifications in Microsoft Dynamics NAV;
- Strong analytical skills and able to solve complex problems;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Knowledge of the Dutch language is a pré.
- You are enthusiastic, pro-active, eager, and able to work independently.
- Beautiful location in the center of Amsterdam;
- Competitive base salary;
- 25 holidays;
- 13th month;
- Bonus structure;
- Great pension plan;
- Laptop and Phone;
- Standard travel allowance.
- Inge Hendrikx
- M: 0681335523
- T: +31 88 044 2000
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org