Medior Software developer – GroningenGroningen 40 uur #7472
As a software engineer you have sufficient experience and skills in relevant languages and frameworks to deliver features without requiring significant assistance from more experienced engineers.
For everyone who discovers. For everyone who grows. For everyone who performs and challenges themselves. For your smallest dreams and your biggest ambitions. Learning will take you further. From your first day at school to the next step in your career. Our businesspartner is there for you and everyone who learns.
Their digital learning solutions helps everyone learn to their full potential. Every day over 2 million people, young and old, work and learn with the learning resources, technology, and services from our businesspartner.
Your future (technical) environment
Their platform consists of a mix of .NET, Node and React + Redux services that run as Web Applications or containers in Kubernetes on Azure. Their are moving towards an architecture based on microservices, continuous delivery, and true ownership of the final product. You will work with modern web technologies with experienced, multidisciplinary, agile teams.
As a software engineer you have sufficient experience and skills in relevant languages and frameworks to deliver features without requiring significant assistance from more experienced engineers. An engineer is expected to help others to deliver and grow. At times you will get the opportunity to take leadership roles within your team.
Learning starts with yourself
Learning and developing takes a central place at our partner. This starts with you as software engineer and ends with our customers, both students, and teachers. There are bi-weekly Knowledge Sharing sessions and you will have plenty of room to continue to develop your skills on a holistic level.
And who are you?
- With your knowledge and enthusiasm you are able to inspire your team and you ensure solutions that fulfil the needs of our clients.
- You work within your team on the basis of the principle: “you build it, you run it”
- You have the drive to develop high-quality technological solutions.
- You find it fun and important to share your knowledge.
- You are happy to work in a dynamic and agile environment.
What experience do you have?
- You’ll ideally have a degree, preferably in a technical subject.
- Our businesspartner is looking for a medior with around 3 years of experience as an engineer.
- You’ve worked in an agile environment.
What do you get from us?
- A competitive salary and end-of-year bonus;
- Ownership of the things you build, support to grow and a clear and structured career path;
- Attractive and flexible employment conditions including a Personal Budget.
Your working hours? You determine together with your team how, where and when you work.
T: +31 88 044 2000