Medior Mobile Engineer – The HagueThe Hague 40 uur #8951
Your experience with building high-quality software forms the basis for collaboration with UX designers and engineers. You speak the same language (apart from the actual Dutch or English language) when it comes git, pipelines, package management, and unit- and integration testing.
Our client is active in 18 countries, specifically focused on insurance and investment banking. This international company is accessible to both the business and consumer markets. Such a large organization is accompanied by the great complexity of information systems, which are being improved and always need further development.
The App Platform delivers capabilities that enable various app teams to build features on the App. It does the heavy lifting, exposes shared interfaces and services so that app teams can focus on delivering business value. The medior engineer will contribute to the innovation of the App, build new capabilities for the App Platform, and enhance the Developer Experience of app engineers. Delivering a highly valuable platform is crucial for our organization for the next strategic milestones.
Through your work, you bring the companies engineering and technology practice to the next level. Of course, you also keep track of all developments within your field. They give you the space to learn and deepen your knowledge.
- You develop, iterate and maintain the App Platform tech standards & guidelines which are composed of shared services, best practices, frameworks, tooling, and interfaces;
- You pro-actively contribute to the strategic approach to the App based on your expertise to ensure we are future-proof;
- You closely collaborate with app teams, align with engineering guild(s) and facilitate community contributions by taking responsibility through code reviews.
- You’ve got a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree and got a minimum of 4-5 years of experience as a software engineer;
- You’ve got experience using React Native, Cloud Native, AWS, GraphQL, Node JS;
- You’ve got experience with designing flexible APIs for components and delivering documentation, READMEs, and Contribution Guidelines;
- You are a good communicator and care about delivering an awesome Developer Experience to other app engineers.
You are more than a colleague and that is something we understand very well at NN. You have many roles in life, leading to different choices. At NN we give you the opportunity to select employee benefits that are important to you. For instance buying additional leave days and flexible working hours. In consultation with your manager and your direct colleagues, you are able to work out of any location at any time. You get enough flexibility to adjust your working pattern to your personal needs. Also part of the benefits are allowances for setting up your home office and for internet use. In addition, you will receive:
- This job offers you a monthly salary of up to € 5.095,- based on 36 hours depending on your knowledge and experience.;
- Collective pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 6%;
- 194.4 hours of leave, based on a 36-hour week (that’s 27 vacation days for a 5-day working week) and one Diversity Day;
- Holiday allowance and a 13th month paid with your monthly salary;
- NS Business Card 2nd class, which gives you unlimited travel 7 days a week. Do you prefer to travel with your own transport? Then you can declare the kilometers traveled for business and commuting.
At this company, they work hybrid. They combine working from home and working in the office. Teams can meet online or in person. You and your team agree on what suits you best. They have set up their offices in such a way that there is a suitable place for every type of work. The official location for this job is The Hague.
- E: email@example.com
- M: +31 6 406 22 367