Master Data & Analytics Manager – WaalwijkWaalwijk 40 uur #8564
As Manager (Master) Data & Analytics, you are responsible for the (co) development and management of the (Master) Data & Management Information of IGM Resins. Are you searching a position in which you can help an organization take the next step towards professionalizing IT? Look no further and give me a call!
IGM Resins operates worldwide as a specialist in the development, manufacturing and supply of products and technical services to the global UV ink and coating industry.
In addition to the HQ in Waalwijk, the organization has production locations in China, Italy and the US and central sales offices in Brazil, Shanghai, Beijing with supporting sales offices in Japan, Taiwan, UK, France and Spain. The ambition is to double in turnover in the next 5 years.
As Manager (Master) Data & Analytics, you are responsible for the (co) development and management of the (Master) Data & Management Information of IGM Resins and the disclosure and reuse of data from the source systems for the business operations. Besides this, the Analytics manager:
- Is responsible for the building, executing and maintaining the (Master) Data & Analytics roadmap;
- Leads the (Master) Data & Analytics demand generation through collaboration with internal customers based on existing, anticipated, and potential long-term business needs to enable insight generation;
- Demonstrates thought leadership to define, create, extend, or retire services within the (Master) Data & Analytics offerings;
- Designs and leads efforts to share knowledge, lessons learned, and best practices, enabling internal customers to achieve business outcomes, drive consistency, and ensure (master) data governance, risk, and compliance;
- Ensures high levels of service for the Data & Analytic services, including measures to ensure scalability, performance, and reliability in close cooperation with the Senior Specialist Cloud & Infrastructure Solutions;
- Directs the work of the (Master) Data & Analytics project team(s) and stakeholders by dividing the work and monitors the progress and quality of the work;
- Liaison with external IT suppliers in case they are involved in the (Master) Data & Analytics Business Projects;
- Is responsible for the transfer to the IT and Business organization of the realized solutions;
- Signalizes constraints in procedures and suggest improvement/solutions.
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Administrative Information Science or Computer Science;
- Knowledge of and experience with developing management information, data warehousing, process mining and data science;
- You have good knowledge and experience of SAP Analytical Cloud (SAC), SAP Data Warehouse Cloud (SAP DWC), Microsoft Power BI and preferably MS SQL & Access;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written & oral).
- Competitive salary;
- Good secondary benefits;
- Great experience in an international organization;
- The ability to create your roll.
- Esther Blok
- M: 06-43844677
- T: 088 0442000
- E: email@example.com