Lead Reliability Engineer – South Holland AreaSouth Holland Area 40 uur #8169
As one of the largest financial service providers in the Netherlands, you need to have state-of-the-art IT solutions which help the customers to the best of their ability. The reliability of these solutions is therefore mandatory and to achieve the proper procedures need to be in place. This will be your challenge. Do you think your up to it?
Our client is active in 18 countries as a top-notch financial service provider such as (investment) banking, insurance, pensions, etc. This international company is accessible to both the business and consumer market. Numerous services are offered through a large number of channels (omnichannel), which means that a lot of different IT solutions are needed to service all the customers in the best way possible.
You will work in the Customer Commerce team, the central point within the Group organization which is completely dedicated to optimizing the customer experience. Together with your team of 3 Reliability Engineers, you will ensure the reliability of all these systems.
In this role, you are in close contact with the product owners and engineers to ensure the proper procedures are followed. By doing so you are working on automating the IT operation processes as much as possible (ITIL, CI/CD, test automation, etc.) to minimize issues and preventable errors.
As Lead Reliability Engineer, you are part of the organization-wide Reliability Board. Within this board, all the standards will be defined and rolled out throughout the organization. You will be the representative from the Customer & Commerce division.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree;
- Keen experience of ITIL, ITSM, DevOps, and IT Operations processes;
- Preferably at least 3+ years of experience. Lead experience is nice to have;
- You need to be able to create a vision around IT operations and you need to be able to carry out this vision towards other lead engineers within the organization;
- Keen understanding of the technical side of IT. You do not need to know how to build certain solutions. You do need to know what input is needed to build a specific IT solution.
- 36-hour workweek;
- 13th month;
- A good pension plan;
- Salary is based on your current skills and knowledge.
- E: Steven.Droppert@sterksen.com
- M: +31 6 438 418 52
- T: +31 88 044 2000