Lead Enterprise Architect – Region: Utrecht
Are you capable of leading the development of our client’s Enterprise Applications? Can you lead and inspire a small team of specialists? Join their team and drive the further development of their complex IT application landscape!
Our client is the market leader in the field of car leasing and mobility solutions in the Netherlands. In addition to a range of lease cars, they develop efficient and sustainable initiatives in terms of mobility: e-scooter, e-bike, e-lease, mobility card, mobility budget, holiday car, short lease, rental car, sale and lease back, car sharing and consultancy. Thanks to the regional, national and international coverage, the organisation is always close to its customers. Here you can count on excellent service, competitive prices, innovative products and personal advice. They want to be that excellent leasing company that accompanies its customers on the way towards mobility. The HeadQuarters of the organisation is located in the middel of the Netherlands. Their vision is:
- The leading car leasing & mobility provider engaging Customers and Employees for life;
- Strong because of a diverse and engaged team. We live a great place to work value;
- Innovation is driving mobility in the future;
- A profitable growth story.
You will be responsible, as Lead Enterprise Architect for the Enterprise Architecture Management within the organisation, including the Enterprise application framework and Architecture Repository. You pro-actively align the architecture in the domain with Enterprise Architecture and ensure it anticipates on market developments and customer needs. You do this, while motivating, inspiring and facilitating your team of domain architects.
You are a networker and through your communication skills able to influence a divers stakeholder community. You are used to working in an agile environment and able to balance long term strategic direction with short term pragmatic needs. You take accountability for the architecture of their Enterprise Applications in design as well as in realization. You are actively driving and facilitating change in business processes, organization, information, capabilities and the application landscape.
- Develop and maintain Enterprise Architecture, including accompanying policies and standards, maintain the Architecture Repository and incorporate Information Security Policy and Compliance Controls;
- Define the architectonical standards and building blocks for the whole organization (completing reference architectures, business capability models and value chains);
- Create the Project Start Architecture documents for all projects in the all domains and monitor the consistency of the design during the implementation of each project by managing architecture issues and report on deviations in the program governance;
- Execute architecture governance by embedding the architecture process in the domain, being accountable for the timely creation of architecture deliverables (Blueprints, Program Roadmaps, PSA Documents, Baseline Architecture, Lifecycle Management Roadmaps), meeting Enterprise Architecture quality criteria;
- Actively contribute to improve the Architecture community by closely cooperating with Enterprise Architecture and other IT Architects;
- Collaborate with the IT departments in other countries to standardize and centralize IT applications, with the use of local knowledge and local capabilities.
- Ensure the baseline architecture is always up to date and meets the Architecture standards;
- Own the Domain Architecture Backlog including the exceptions made to the Architecture Standards and ensure timely review and follow-up is done by business and IT management;
- Collaborate with it’s mother organisation to adopt valuable IT solution for the IT landscape;
- Create and maintain the Future State IT and Business Architecture on Domain Level, supporting the Business strategy in alignment with IT security and IT strategy.
To qualify for this position you have:
- Over 8 years of experience in an Enterprise Achitecture position, preferably in a pragmatic financial services, automotive industry or relevant industry.
- Completed education at university level (MSc);
- Excellent communication in speech and writing in English, Dutch and German would have a preferrence.
- Excellent leadership, influencing and interpersonal skills;
- Team oriented;
- Proven affinity with digital business models;
- Preferable certified for TOGAF © and Archimate ©; able to addpot a methodolgy in a pragmatic way. Broad understanding of strategy and architecture modeling standards;
- Understanding of Governance Models such as COBIT;
- Experience in business and IT strategy development;
- Relevant expertise and experience of implementing complex solutions in multi-vendor. SOA environments where all aspects of the architecture are addressed.;
- Thorough knowledge of Business Process Management, Information Architecture, Application Development and Integration.
They offer an open minded organization with a professionally challenging yet informal working environment, where you can reach your full potential. They believe your talent can add great value to the company. In return they offer you the opportunity to build an international career within a leading global finance company. Benefits are competitive, and include:
- Depending on experience, a competitive salary (based on 38-hour workweek, including 13th month and holiday allowance);
- 197,6 hours of leave (based on 38-hour workweek);
- Employee Benefits Budget to be used for personal benefits (e.g. commuting costs, extra hours of leave, etc.);
- Variable bonus based on the company results and personal performance;
- Laptop and Smartphone to enable you in your work;
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work from home (within the scope of your job);
- Company pension scheme;
- Member involvement is important to us, therefore, you can spend two working days annually volunteering for a local charity.
- Robert Hagen
- M: +31 6 2825 9717
- T: +31 88 044 2000
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org