Lead Data Modeler – AmsterdamAmsterdam 40 uur #7436
As summer is around the corner, so might the next step in your career be as well. Our client is looking for a Lead Data Modeler who is ready to take on an International challenge. By applying to this position you will get the chance to be responsible for building an enterprise wide data model for a globally leading organization in its market. They are the first of its size and in its market to become completely data driven. Are you the ambitious and talented Lead Data Modeler we are looking for?
Our client is one of the market leaders in their business, delivering their fresh quality products in over 170 countries worldwide. Behind this is a state-of-the-art data-environment waiting for you to bring your top performance to the table.
The organization is currently building a new Digital and Data environment with a representative in the Executive Board (seperate from IT and Finance). This means that decisions will be made quick, and the nessecary changes will be implemented in a fast pased manner. The Digital and Data department will consist of 3 teams, Data Quality, Data Domain and Data Modeling. As the Lead Data Modeler you will be resposible for the new Data Modeling team, currently consisting of 2 FTE. The entire Digital and Data is expanding and is aiming to grow towards 100FTE.
You are able to structure the data of the enterprise and create Data Models. To do so, you are able to create the different components of a Data Model like Business Glossary, Conceptual Model, Logical Model and Physical Model.
The Lead Data Modeler is able to facilitate workshops with Business Representatives and create a Conceptual Data Model (data warehousing) in which the processes are reflected.
- Organise and have workshops with the Business to understand the Business Processes;
- Create Conceptual Data Models in which the Business Processes are reflected and used to create support from the business;
- Initiate conversations with the Business on Business Terms and correct Term Descriptions and structure the Terms in Categories;
- Create an Enterprise Wide Logical Data Model;
- Create Physical Data Models for optimal Data Storage;
- Explain the Models to different roles within the enterprise;
- Create Classifications and support the maintenance of List of Values.
What would you need to fullfill this role propperly?
- You are in posession of at least a Bachelor’s degree;
- You speak fluently in English;
- You have extensive experience in developing Data Models for at least 4 years;
- Capable of working on the following components of an Enterprise Wide Data Model: Conceptual Model, Logical Data Model, Physical Data Model and Business Glossary;
- Capable of defining how models in the SoR, Analytical applications and Source Systems are related;
- Understand abstract Data Models like Industry Models;
- Being able to drive conversations with both the business and the engineers;
- Able to explain the components and set up of the Enterprise Wide Data Model to different roles globally.
- Between €90.000,- and €110.000,- annualy, based on a 40 hours working week and your current knowledge and experience;
- 30 holidays per annum;
- Excellent Pension Plan;
- Relocation package if needed;
- Sponsorship for a work visa;
- It is possible to apply for the 30% ruling, if you meet the requirements.
- E: Steven.Droppert@sterksen.com;
- M: +31 6 438 418 52;
- T: +31 88 044 2000.