Java Full Stack Engineer – The HagueThe Hague 40 uur #8949
Building the clients new IT stack in the cloud, decisions to be made, the entire retail organization is relying on the work and choices you make with the team. And there you are, the eager to learn experienced Back end Cloud engineer, ready to make a difference. Are you in for that challenge?
Our client is active in 18 countries, specifically focused on insurance and investment banking. This international company is accessible to both the business and consumer markets. Such a large organization is accompanied by the great complexity of information systems, which are being improved and always need further development.
You will be working in a multidisciplinary scrum team of 11 professionals with 2 back-end developers 3 front-end developers, a web analyst, a UX designer, an application manager, a scrum master, a product owner, and you.
It is important to us that you continue to develop yourself. We give you the space and the confidence to grow in your career as well as a person. We help you with:
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities in our Learning & Development Centre;
- A large (international) network of colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge with you;
- The autonomy to set out your own development path.
As a Back end cloud engineer in the team, you are in the middle of the organization and responsible for the forward cache which is used by our customer portals. As a team, you all are responsible for a no-hassle experience in creating an account, logging in, showing the product possession of our customers, and customer-related mutations. You will be working in the dutch department where we have about 5 million customers and we manage 1.7 million accounts.
- Develop our new IT stack in the cloud;
- Maintain our IT stack;
- Spread your knowledge in the team;
- Solve incidents.
- 5-7 years of experience in cloud engineering;
- Must have: Java, soap, rest, XML, XSLT, XPath, SQL/PLSQL (MSSQL, MySQL,Oracle), analytical skills, problem-solving skills, JMS, AWS, RDS, GIT, Terraform, Docker, Splunk, ci/cd, Web servers like tomcat/Websphere, able to solve incidents, API;
- Nice to have: Vue.JS, TibcoBW, Tibco EMS, Kubernetes, NoSQL, Springboot, Python, Test Automation Frameworks, Apache Kafka;
- Eager to learn new things;
- Assertive and not afraid to give your opinion.
You are more than a colleague and that is something they understand very well at this organization. You have many roles in life, leading to different choices. At this company, they give you the opportunity to select employee benefits that are important to you. For instance, buying additional leave days and flexible working hours. In consultation with your manager and your direct colleagues, you are able to work out of any location at any time. You get enough flexibility to adjust your working pattern to your personal needs. Also part of the benefits are (currently online) sports lessons and a special allowance to set up your home office and internet use. In addition, you will receive:
- Salary between € 4.206 and € 6.009 depending on your knowledge and experience;
- Collective pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 6%;
- 194.4 hours of leave, based on a 36-hour week (that’s 27 vacation days for a 5-day working week) and one Diversity Day;
- Holiday allowance and a 13th month paid with your monthly salary;
- NS Business Card 2nd class, which gives you unlimited travel 7 days a week. Do you prefer to travel with your own transport? Then you can declare the kilometers traveled for business and commuting.
- At this organization, they work hybrid. They combine working from home and working in the office. Teams can meet online or in person. You and your team agree on what suits you best. They have set up their offices in such a way that there is a suitable place for every type of work. The official location for this job is The Hague.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: +31 6 406 22 367