IT Project Management Officer (PMO) – Region: Nijmegen
Are you ready for the second step in your career? Would you like to support and assist the IT portfolio which consist a number of complex and international projects? Then our client has the right job for you!
Our client is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. In partnership with our customers we are transforming the way food is processed. Our vision is a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably. Their state-of-the-art equipment and systems help food processors of all sizes, in all markets, to operate at peak productivity.
The organization is comprised of approximately 6,100 employees worldwide, offices and subsidiaries in 30 countries across six continents, and a network of more than 100 agents and distributors.
As a Project Management Officer within the IT organization, you are responsible to provide guidance and support the Portfolio manager, Program managers and Project managers.
The Project Management Officer supports and assists the IT project portfolio. PMO ensures effective project and program delivery through a set of activities related to Program / Project management areas and best practices. As we are moving towards Agile way of working, experience in this field is highly recommended.
Other activities of the Project Management Officer are:
- Ensure that all project management activities (Scope, Budget, Planning, Deliverables, Quality, Risk, issues) are managed and followed by the process steps;
- Support Resource manager and Portfolio manager with regards to resource capacity management;
- Support the IT organization with resource management;
- Monitor and consolidate the financials at portfolio level and make recommendations;
- Maintain and improve the set of processes and tools supporting all PMO activities;
- Execute monthly status report at project and portfolio level.
The ideal candidate has a structured mindset and excellent organizational and analytical skills. Thereby you’ve gained experience within PMO and project management. Further you like to work in a result-oriented way and are committed to your work.
Besides, you are:
- In possession of very good communication skills;
- Preferably 5 years as Project manager or Project Management Officer with a finance background;
- In possession of least a bachelor’s degree;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Prince2 certificate is highly recommended, P3O is nice to have;
- Experience with Agile/scrum way of working is highly preferred;
- You are also able to challenge and advise the Portfolio manager and Project managers;
- As a person you are; eager, open, self-starting and have a service mindset.
Our client offers a strong benefit package. Aside from a strong salary package you will have 29 holidays and 13 additional days to add up to a grand total of 42 days of paid leave. Besides collective health insurance and a pension plan there will also be a profit share bonus provided. Costs of travel will be reimbursed. Feel free to reach out to me to discuss further details via the contact details below.
- Steven Trienen
- M: +31 6 2830 9343
- E: Steven.email@example.com