IT Project Leader – OostrumOostrum 40 uur #8676
Step into the world of a global leader in cargo securing systems and become IT Project Leader for Cordstrap!
Our business partner Cordstrap is a dynamic and agile private company that has been at the forefront of a revolution in the protection of Cargo. It is a mid-sized organization that has built a leading position globally over the last 50 years through an innovative suite of products. Cordstrap works in partnership with customers to provide advice and solutions to their global shipping needs – whether transporting dynamic cargo, dangerous chemicals or difficult to transport capital goods.
Cordstrap is headquartered in Oostrum, the South-East of the Netherlands, and maintains a global footprint of sales offices, factories, and distribution partners in over 50 countries worldwide.
IT is fully centralized in Oostrum in staff as well as in business platforms and support.
The IT team has transformed over the last few years into an organization that has its focus on and collaborates closely with the business. It has successfully supported the business with strategic change and improvement projects like the implementation of the global CRM system. Business and IT have planned a compelling technology vision for the company with roadmap initiatives in the area of digital interaction with customers, digital marketing and sales improvements, further improvement of the technology of the operational backbone, digital supply chain integration, and the execution of a challenging data and analytics and machine learning program.
Information Technology is organized in 3 teams:
– Business Applications
– Data and Analytics
– Infrastructure and Operations
They are a lean organization supported by high-quality vendors. The IT team lives by the Cordstrap values: Customer Centric, Integrity, Flat and Open, Agile and Innovative, and Execution Driven.
As the new IT Project Leader you will be responsible for the development of the IT project plans with business and IT colleagues. It is important to collaborate with the team, to document and to keep the plans up to date during the entire project.
As a Cordstrap IT Project Leader you will;
- Monitor project execution according to the defined process
- Monitor the timely delivery and review of project results
- Coordinate the execution of the work between the members of the project team
- Keep track of progress, spend, issues & risks and report or escalate on these
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the cargo protection business, the Cordstrap customers and the Cordstrap organization and its processes
- Build and maintain good relationships with your business and technology partners
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field;
- A few years of relevant work experience as IT project leader, in these projects you have planned and coordinated the work of a team of business and IT, colleagues and external vendors.
- You have reported on project progress to your managers and timely escalated for help on issues and risks.
- You have an affinity with the high pace of commercial manufacturing and distribution businesses.
- Leadership skills
- Is a good communicator and structured and analytical.
- A competitive salary package and a 13th month;
- 5% bonus;
- 28 days of holiday;
- Travel allowance;
- Pension arrangement
- Sophie Bruurs
- M: +31 6 18354866