IT Portfolio Management Officer – Regio: Noord-BrabantRegio: Noord-Brabant 40 uur #7654
Looking for an energetic, resolute Portfolio Management Officer for an innovative global organization!
Our customer, is a global organization that manufactures and distributes candy and chewing gum in over 150 countries worldwide. Today, the company is ranked as the third largest sugar confectionery/chewing gum company in the world, second in Europe, with strong brands. The ability to develop products, varieties and flavors that meet the different demands and opportunities of markets is one of the Group’s keys to success.
The organization is integer, innovative, dynamic and the culture is open and approachable. She appreciates authenticity, knowledge and experience and acknowledge that this diversity leads to more creativity and better perceptions. Initiative is encouraged and employers get all opportunities to develop and use their talent.
As part of the IT department, the Portfolio Management Organization, is responsible for optimizing all IT project portfolio processes worldwide. Together with your colleagues you are the primair point of contact for the international IT Project Managers. Every day is different and as a linchpin you have a coordinating position in the proces from start to end.
You take care for support and training on the field of Projectmanagement tools and assist with renewal of the portfolio processes. Thereby you provide new insights based on your fresh look.
The core tasks are:
- Supporting the daily operational activities
- Coordinating all activities regarding the project portfolio processes, including (financial) update meetings
- You are the administrator of the Project Management Tool
- You support the preparation of the stakeholder meetings
- You initiate pro active improvements for the current processes and systems
- You contribute by realizing the determined KPI’s for the PMO department
- you make proactive adjustments during the process to ensure that these objectives are actually achieved
The ideal profile of the IT Portfolio Management Officer:
- Bachelor level
- You have at lease 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent Englisch
- Energetic and resolute
- Independent and shows initiative
- Hands on mentality
- Affinity with data and reporting
- Experience with Excel and Power BI is a plus
- Market based salary
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent secondary employment conditions
- Opportunities to learn and grow within the company
- Yvonne van Amelsvoort
- M: +31 6 41902316
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org