IT Integration Specialist – Renswoude
Are you an Agile Integration Analyst or Programmer? Would you like to develop to become a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) integration specialist? Do you fit in well in an international work environment with an ambitious and result-oriented approach? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
This organisation is a worldwide, quickly growing, leading retail company. They are located in over 50 countries with approximately 9000 establishments.
The headoffice is located in the Netherlands. In addition to their primary business, the head office also accommodates the supporting divisions such as purchasing, project management, real estate, business economic affairs, administration, personnel & organisation and information technology.
As IT Integration Specialist, you would play an important role in the integration process of software development projects. You would work at branches across Europe: shops, offices and logistics centres. Not for just one retail formula, but for all of the European retail formulae at the same time. These include Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI PARIS XL in the Netherlands, Belgium and France, as well as Drogas, Spectr and Watsons in Eastern Europe, for example.
As IT Integration Specialist, you would be involved in the technical connection of the eCommerce platform on the existing application landscape. Within your Agile team, you would also ensure that the various Enterprise Resource Planning and Warehouse Management Systems are aligned and can exchange real-time information. Thanks to your work, there would be visible improvements in the functioning of the webshops and customer loyalty card systems, for example.
Since this new integration solution is becoming more and more widely used, the demand for SOA integration knowledge within the international IT organisation is also increasing. With your knowledge of the field, you would therefore also be the link between System Integrators and other IT experts in various countries. You are partially responsible for ensuring that everything comes together correctly in the OSB.
Your daily work activities would include:
- implementing new integration solutions such as MFT and ODI and managing OSB integration environments;
- bringing the organisation into the Service Oriented Architecture way of thinking, by working out new solutions together that fulfil the latest standards;
- applying technical knowledge in the field of application servers, networks and protocols;
- providing support to local SI partners in the field of version management and continuous integration.
- At least an HBO (hoger beroepsonderwijs, higher professional) or WO (wetenschappelijk onderwijs, university-level) ICT-related degree.
- At least three years’ experience working with Oracle SOA middleware (OSB, MFT, BPM, ODI and BPEL).
- Experience with tools and techniques such as SQL, SoapUI, Jenkins, New Relic, SVN, Jira and Maven would be an advantage (but you can also start working being eager to learn and prepared to take on new knowledge!).
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- A practical, proactive approach, as well as strong analytic and communication skills.
As IT Integration Specialist, you form part of the IT Europe Group, the department that facilitates all European business units in the IT field. Our client upgrades their software and hardware each year, so they always work with state-of-the-art systems and can operate with the required flexibility in the market. Every day they go in search of ways to improve and innovate the systems that are in use. At A.S. Watson, they do this themselves: they develop their own software, build their own systems and roll them out themselves. In other words, your work truly has an impact: everything that you do can be traced back to full or empty shelves in the stores, short or long lines at the register, etc.
What do they offer you besides this inspiring work environment?
- A job within a successful international organisation that is constantly evolving and where we work with top brands;
- A good salary appropriate for your professional and intellectual ability and experience and 30 vacation days on a full-time basis… you’ll also enjoy a staff discount at Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI PARIS XL;
- Ample opportunities for development and advancement: the organisation’s growth and success means they can always offer talented employees the opportunity for growth and advancement in the future;
- An informal, no-nonsense work ethic: results matter, but the same goes for mutual respect and a pleasant work environment.
M: +31 6 8133 5523
T: +31 88 044 2000