IT Helpdesk medewerker – Schiphol
Do you have a technical background? Do you like to help others? Are you able to troubleshoot remotely, and guide users through this process? Then this would be a great new opportunity for you. Let’s get in touch and discuss the possibilities.
Our client is an international retail organization with over 38.000 employees, close to 7000 stores and over 700,000 store visitors per day. They are one of the market leaders within their segment and growing rapidly. The high-quality eye care offered by our client includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses.
As a Desk Support Engineer you will be providing technical assistance to +/-250 users. You will help install, upgrade and troubleshoot hardware and software systems within their Global HQ.
- Address user tickets (within SLA) regarding software, hardware, and networking;
- Guide customers through installing applications and computer peripherals;
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems;
- Walk users through step-by-step instructions;
- Conduct remote troubleshooting;
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue;
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs;
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs;
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel;
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional;
- Report customer feedback and potential product requests;
- Help create technical documentation and manuals;
The ideal candidate has the following skills;
- Educated to MBO level (or higher) in Computer Science or similar field;
- +3 years of experience as a Desktop Support Engineer or related position;
- Ability to clearly communicate with a variety of users;
- Hands-on experience with Windows and Mac OS environments;
- Overall knowledge of office products and computer peripherals;
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft product suite (Defender, O365, SCCM, Windows10, and InTune);
- Understanding of cloud (Azure) Ability to provide clear instructions, and troubleshoot remotely;
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills;
- Customer-oriented attitude;
Our client is recruiting for a career, not just a job. They are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop their people to search for growth potential within the job and within the company. They prefer to always promote internally where possible. So, wherever people start, there are always possibilities to grow to.
I can imagine you are curious about the benefits of the position. Give me a call and we can discuss your desires and how we can manage to reach them. Together with a competitive salary you will also get 25 holidays and a great pension plan. Give me a call and I will tell you all about it!
- Inge Hendrikx
- M: +31 06 813 35 523
- T: +31 88 044 2000