IT Application Specialist – ZoetermeerZoetermeer 40 uur #6828
Would you want to work in a small company with an international character of a multinational, and short lines of communication? And besides that, you have experience with system support? Hopefully, we can count on you!
Our client is a global company committed to providing businesses with smart, secure cash handling and workforce management tools that increase their efficiency and profit. With 60 employees, they are a small company who currently operates as a multinational. This because they serve hundreds of thousands of companies all around the world.
In the IT department, you will be working closely with the IT Manager and our strategic IT partners to deliver services to both internal and external customers. Their employees come from all over the world and bring together a really nice atmosphere.
As an IT Application Specialist your main activities are focused on the smooth running of current systems, delivering change to ensure improvements are made and compliance with changing standards is maintained. You will be responsible for:
- Daily support of the organization (resolve issues, answer technical questions, etc.);
- Monitor and report on performance of applications and interfaces, and resolve bugs and technical issues;
- Co-ordinate efficient and reliable deploys (including test management) of updates, interfaces and applications.
- Propose and roll out optimizations in terms of operational costs and service levels;
- Manage timely and efficiently execution of required application updates;
- Draft and deploy change requests
- Bachelor’s degree in IT;
- 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience in comparable working environments;
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of MySQL/database management;
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g. TopDesk);
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems (knowledge about Salesforce, Exact (WMS) is appreciated);
- Sharepoint and/or Azure experience is a strong benefit.
- A competitive salary, based on knowledge and experience;
- 24 days of leave;
- Good pension plan;
- Bonus potential of 10%;
- Travel allowance;
- Opportunities for training and education;
- Monthly organized company drinks;
- Since October 2018 they are located in a beautiful newly designed office building in Zoetermeer.
- Inge Hendrikx
- M: 0681335523
- T: +31 88 044 2000