Interim Teamlead IT Operations (Network & Infrastructure) – RotterdamRotterdam 40 uur #8357
We are looking for a freelance Team lead to manage the Rotterdam based Infrastructure and Networking team, providing direction to local staff and giving guidance to the global regional teams.
Our Client is world-leading and their fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products. With their people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, they offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through their supply chains. As a responsible long-term business, they will continue to invest in and develop their network, allowing them to meet the needs of a growing world.
This vacancy is part of the Global IT Headquarters, located in Rotterdam. There are more than 150 IT employees in Rotterdam, divided over 8 main teams: PMO-Office, Business Intelligence, Global IT Operations, Security, Global Application Development, Global Application Support, Center of Expertise SAP and Enterprise Architecture. You will be working for the Infrastructure team within Global IT Operations.
The Infrastructure team has a wide range of responsibilities and there is no shortage of things that need to be done. You work with your team to manage the backlog by setting the priorities and to make sure that your team members have enough time and resources to complete their assigned tasks. You take an active role in setting up collaboration and planning for cross team projects. You work closely with the Project Management Office to ensure successful execution of IT projects per IT guidelines and practices, and, when necessary, you will perform project management for projects for your own team. Security plays an important role for your team, therefore you work together with the Information Security Officer and his organization to implement and manage IT security execution, including controls to meet government and other regulations and deliverables.You like to manage your team by:
- Providing guidance for your area of responsibility with regards to vision, execution priorities, expected KPI’s and performance;
- Establishing clear expectations and goals for the individual team members;
- Continuous performance management including regular reviews to identify and address roadblocks for performance;
- Creating an ideal work environment for your engineers to work focussed and effective.
- Generally taking the appropriate steps to set each team member up for success and assist with growth and career opportunity guidance;
- Ensuring that department-wide (ITIL) processes are implemented and are being followed and technical consistency is assured.
- A solid understanding and multiple years of experience in the area of responsibility (Infrastructure and Networking);
- At least 3 years of management experience is required;
- International working experience is preferred;
- ITIL certified and experienced with Service Delivery and change management;
- Experience with managing projects, budgets and managing IT purchasing processes;
- Excellent English communications skills.
Next to that, we would require someone who:
- Is a people manager and is able to build excellent business relationships;
- Understands the (internal and international) customer agenda and is able to influence at all levels;
- Is accountable to meet delivery commitments, creating transparency and measurability and keeps promises;
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude, and is able to motivate a team.
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months with option to extend
Location: Rotterdam and working from home
Hourly rate: €90 – €95 incl. travel cost (ex. VAT)
Hours: 40 hours a week
Sander van Roermund
M: +31 6 3829 8913
T: +31 88 044 2000