Interim Senior Security Architect. – OostrumOostrum 40 uur #9098
For our cliënt, Cordstrap, we are searching a Freelance IT Security Architect that is able to give consult as well as work hands on within a project from A to Z.
Cordstrap is a dynamic and agile private company that has been at the forefront of a revolution in the protection of Cargo. It is a mid-sized organization that has built a leading position globally over the last 50 years through an innovative suite of products. Cordstrap works in partnership with customers to provide advice and solutions to their global shipping needs – whether transporting dynamic cargo, dangerous chemicals or difficult to transport capital goods.
Cordstrap has its headquarters located in Oostrum, the South-East of the Netherlands, and maintains a global footprint of sales offices, factories, and distribution partners in over 50 countries worldwide.
The Information Technology department is fully centralized in Oostrum and is organized in 3 teams: Business Process & Applications, Data & Analytics, and Infrastructure & Operations.
The IT team closely collaborates with business teams around the globe both in their day-to-day work and in strategic improvement projects. Business and IT have defined a compelling technology vision and roadmap with exciting initiatives in the areas of digitizing customer interaction & internal processes, data, and analytics, and building robust information security and technology availability.
They are a lean organization supported by high-quality vendors. The IT team lives by the Cordstrap values: Customer Centric, Integrity, Flat and Open, Agile and Innovative, and Execution Driven.
In this role you are responsible for finishing the IT security project that has been started but still need 40% to be finalized.
- Choosing and Implementing a SIEM tooling;
- Creating an Azure MFA solution and integrating this with the chosen SIEM tooling;
- Rolling out Bitlocker on to multiple employee work laptops;
- Designing an emergency network solution;
- Consulting the IT department on different levels of security within the project;
- Documentation of the different types of security solutions and training of the End-Users.
- You have a relevant bachelor’s degree;
- Several years of relevant work experience in a senior infrastructure & information security role;
- Experience with finishing projects of the same scope;
- Relevant security certifications is a pré;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to give advice as well as have a hands on mentality.
- Dynamic work environment;
- Experienced team that finds time to have a laugh;
- Close nit team;
- Flexible with working remote;
- Flexible in the working hours.
Hours: 400 hours for the project.
Length: up to 6 months, (End of march as a hard deadline)
T: +31 88 044 2000