Interim SAP Data Service Migration Consultant – Oude Pekela (Groningen)Oude Pekela (Groningen) 40 uur #8250
For one of our Clients based in Oude Pekela (Groningen) and one of the biggest sustainable fibre-based packaging provider for food & beverage, consumer goods and industrial applications in Europe, we are seeking for a freelance SAP Data Service Migration Consultant.
The colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
We are currently seeking an SAP Data Migration Consultant with a passion for customer service, outstanding analytical skills and a desire to be part of a winning team. This individual will be an innovator and outside the box thinker – willing to challenge norms and break through paradigms to maximize customer value.
In this role you work with customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs and work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration, often in an international team. You will be working with subject matter experts to identify, define and communicate the data migration requirements.
As an SAP Data Migration Consultant, you will manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan. You will develop best practice and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and at least 2-5 years of experience in SAP Data Migration. Technical experience in a (major) SAP Implementation project is a big plus;
- Experience with SAP ECC modules such as: SD, MM, FICO, PP;
- Experience with SAP Data Migration Tooling such as: SAP Data Services, LSMW, IDoc and/or SAP ABAP;
- Experience with SQL Scripting Language;
- Experience with Microsoft software: MS Excel, MS Access and Sharepoint;
- Hands-on experience with S/4HANA Migration Cockpit is a plus;
- Strong communication skills to facilitate meetings and workshops to collect data, functional and technology requirements, document processes, data flows, gap analysis;
- Independent, relationship builder and fluent in Dutch and English.
Start: As soon as possible;
Hours: 40 hours a week;
Location: 2-3 days Oude Pekela and 2-3 Remote possible;
Hourly rate: In consultation;
Duration: Till end of Dec’21.
Sander van Roermund
M: +31 6 3829 8913
T: +31 88 044 2000