Interim SAP Data Architect – Oude Pekela (Groningen)Oude Pekela (Groningen) 40 uur #8249
For one of our Clients based in Oude Pekela (Groningen) and one of the biggest sustainable fibre-based packaging provider for food & beverage, consumer goods and industrial applications in Europe, we are seeking for a freelance SAP Data Architect.
As one of the leading SAP System Integrators, our client are expanding their data capability to work on exciting projects using the latest SAP technologies, including S/ 4HANA, SAP MDG, SAP Data Services and SAP Information Steward.
Data is pivotal to the Renewable Enterprise and you will be key to enabling our clients to move to a data led approach, involved with all aspects of data on our S/ 4HANA programmes.
As a SAP Data Architect you will perform a mixture of roles. Leading the data stream on S/ 4HANA Programmes, providing data advisory/data governance services to clients and helping to define propositions that address the challenges of Data Migration and Data Management using a data led approach.
We are looking for a SAP Data Architect who can be one of our go to people for SAP Data knowledge. This includes:
- Have demonstrable experience as an SAP Data Architect, working across SAP and non-SAP systems;
- Good knowledge of MDM and MDG methodologies;
- Knowledge and experience of managing Data Migration projects in SAP environments;
- Demonstrate knowledge of how data aspects need to be considered within overall SAP solution design;
- Expertise in SAP Data Services and SAP Migration Cockpit;
- Demonstrable experience in Data Quality and Cleansing of Data;
- Willingness to learn other data products such as SAP MDG;
Start: As soon as possible;
Hours: 40 hours a week;
Location: 2-3 days Oude Pekela and 2-3 Remote possible;
Hourly rate: In consultation;
Duration: 3 months with option to extend
Sander van Roermund
M: +31 6 3829 8913
T: +31 88 044 2000