Interim S/4 HANA MM Procurement Consultant – Oude PekelaOude Pekela 40 uur #8251
For one of our Clients based in Oude Pekela (Groningen) and one of the biggest sustainable fibre-based packaging provider for food & beverage, consumer goods and industrial applications in Europe, we are seeking for a freelance S/4 HANA MM Consultant. As an S/4HANA MM consultant you contribute every day to the implementation of S4HANA with our (inter)national customers. You will play a crucial role in the implementation and be involved from start to finish.
The colleagues from the Technology service group help large and small customers with the strategic blueprint of IT transformations. Which cloud platform best suits customer X’s situation? What are the security risks of this supplier’s IT solution? How do we implement Agile working within this organization and how do we build a new app from design thinking workshops? Based on the customer’s roadmaps, you and a team of international professionals build tailor-made software and solutions, whether or not in combination with the application of smart technology such as Robotics or Artificial Intelligence. In the blueprint process you will also develop security defense strategies, by combining technology and user behavior. Together we build a bridge between the needs of companies and the latest technological innovations.
As an S/4HANA MM consultant you contribute every day to the implementation of S4HANA with our (inter)national customers. You will play a crucial role in the implementation and be involved from start to finish. Depending on your knowledge, experience and ambition, you will participate in the implementation of S/4HANA solutions at our customers in different phases (blueprint, analysis, design, test and/or implementation) of the project. In addition to technical components, your work will also contain managerial components that match your ambition and experience. You work in a close-knit team of SAP specialists with different backgrounds and ambitions where we strive together for the optimal result for their (inter)national customers.
- You have completed a (technical) bachelor’s or master’s degree programme;
- You have at least 5 years of proven project experience in SAP implementations;
- You have good knowledge of the SAP Source to Pay process;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both spoken and in writing;
- You are creative, flexible, proactive, result driven, analytical and able to communicate well (Both verbally and non-verbally;
- Experience and affinity with other procurement solutions is an advantage.
- Start: As soon as possible;
- Hours: 40 hours a week;
- Location: 2-3 days Oude Pekela and 2-3 Remote possible;
- Hourly rate: In consultation;
- Duration: Till end of Dec’21.
Sander van Roermund
M: +31 6 3829 8913
T: +31 88 044 2000