Interim Information Security Manager – Amsterdam NoordAmsterdam Noord 40 uur #8565
For our customers Information Security team, we are looking for a new colleague!
Amazing Product, flourishing partnerships, great people and big ambitions are all part of our DNA, driving us to develop cutting edge fintech solutions for diverse merchants. And this all happens in-house.
This makes us a little bit different. It allows us to respond to changes quicker, act upon the trends and industry changes and maintain quality code. We do this so that our merchants can concentrate on what they do best, service their customers and grow their business.
This passion is something we’ve known for nearly two decades, and hot off the back of topping the Emerce 100 Payment Service Provider category, now we want to tell the world!
The Information Security Manager directs, coordinates, plans and organizes all physical, logical and information security activities throughout in line with PCI-DSS and ISO27001 standards. He/She acts as the focal point for all activities related to security, both with internal staff and, as necessary, with external parties and suppliers.
The Manager Information Security works with a variety of people from different internal organizational units, bringing them together to develop and maintain controls that reflect workable solutions as well as proactive response to current and future information security risks.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Information Security Manager who:
- Acts as the central point of contact within customer when it comes to all communications dealing with information security problems, issues and concerns.
- Prepares and executes measures to make the staff aware of security related policies and procedures and of possible security issues
- Establish communication and implementation of security standards, policies and procedures as required for PCI-DSS and ISO27001 compliance.
- Assists with the clarification of individual security responsibility and accountability so that necessary security activities are performed as needed, according to policies and standards.
- Develops action plans, schedules, budgets, status reports and other top management communications intended to improve the status of security.
- Brings pressing information security vulnerabilities to top management’s attention so that immediate remedial action can be taken.
- Performs and/or oversees the performance of periodic risk assessments that identify current and future security vulnerabilities, determines what level of risk is acceptable to management and identifies the best ways to reduce security risks to an acceptable level.
- Periodically initiates quality measurements studies to determine whether the security function operates in a manner consistent with standard industry practices (these include external, internal and application tests).
- Coordinates and develops policies, procedures, guidelines and other requirements needed to support security throughout our customer
- Assists with the identification of assets as well as the classification of these assets with respect to criticality, sensitivity and value.
- Preparation and periodic testing of the Disaster Recovery plan.
- Supports internal staff in their efforts to determine security obligations according to external requirements (contractual, regulatory, legal, ethical, e.g.)
- Supports the business processes for the detection, investigation, correction related to security breaches.
- Manages internal activities of investigation, correction actions related to security breaches, violations and incidents.
- Prepares postmortem analyses of security breaches, violations and incidents to illuminate what happened and how this type of problem can be prevented in the future.
What you bring?
- 5 years of hands-on Information Security experience, with a least one-year experience in an information security manager role.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Information Security certifications like, CISSP and CISM (additional certifications in related areas could make the difference, like CRISC, CISA, CIPP/E, CIPM, etc.)
- Dutch is mandatory
- Fluent in written and spoken English. An extra language is a major plus
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 3 month with option to extend
Location: 50/50 Amsterdam vs Remote
Hours: 40 hours a week (less is discussable)
Hourly rate: In consultation
Sander van Roermund
M: +31 6 3829 8913
T: +31 88 044 2000