Interim Full Stack developer – AmstelveenAmstelveen 40 uur #9024
For our international client in Amstelveen, we are seeking for a Full Stack developer witch experience in Kotlin. Being a Full Stack Developer at our client means being responsible for projects from conception to completion. As such, you can look forward to developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding across the full digital journey of projects.
Our client is an international ICT service provider. The organization realizes converting customer vision into results through application of consulting, systems integration and managed operations, including outsourcing services.
The specialist digital transformation teams are organized into squads. Each squad is led by one or two senior full stack engineers of the highest calibre. Under their expert guidance, you’ll learn to not only identify complex business problems confidently, but to also deliver innovative solutions using the latest digital technology, including code and cloud. You’ll be an integral part of an agile, collaborative and highly skilled team, responsible for the following on a day-to-day basis:
- Working with a range of leading-edge technologies across multiple platforms;
- Developing new information systems for a range of clients;
- Engaging directly with clients to clearly understand business problems;
- Solving business problems with innovative design solutions;
- Writing and deploying code, and maintaining it in production.
The work’s varied and highly rewarding, as everything we do is about evolving our digital knowledge and expertise, and our clients’ businesses. You’ll be able to get involved with work at all levels, working across a variety of projects and clients. And to help ensure your progress, you’ll be guided and developed by some truly world-class technologists, while enjoying early exposure to the full breadth of technologies and methods that we employ. You’ll also have access to extensive technical and commercial training.
- A degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or Engineering; Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar; Advanced degree preferred;
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies;
- 5+ years of programming experience in Kotlin;
- Experience working with a modern framework, such as ReactJS, AngularJS, EmberJS or Vue.js;
- Experience with building/using REST and GraphQL APIs using NodeJS or Java;
- Creative design teams and tools like InVision, Zepelin or Storybook;
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures);
- Experience with DevOps tool (e.g. Gulp, Webpack, Github Actions, CircleCI, Terraform, Ansible, etc);
- First-hand experience with Agile development methodologies and tools (e.g. Github, Atlassian Jira, etc);
- Ability to interact with people at all levels in an organization;
- Willing to travel up 50-75% of the time across to clients’ sites;
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Start: In consultation
- Periode: 6 moths, with option to extend
- Hours: 40 hours a week
- Location: Remote (living in the Netherlands is mandatory)
- Hourly rate: €90-€110 all-in (ex. VAT)
M: +31 6 2889 1896
T: +31 88 044 2000