Interim 2nd line support engineer – ArnhemArnhem 40 uur #8752
For our client, Silverbug, we are looking for a 2nd line support engineer to work on site of one of their customers in Arnhem.
Silverbug is an innovative, dynamic technology company serving an impressive array of industry leading customers. Privately owned and established in 2002, Silverbug has grown in reputation and influence in the Managed Service Provider space.
Silverbug is striving to new standards in the IT world and we believe this can only be accomplished with the right people. We value our employees by supporting career development and progression. Together we set the standard others follow.
As a core part of the technical team within the Service Delivery department you will be a very competent and skilled technician rated highly within the organisation. The daily role will involve attending customer site managing and maintaining client systems, services and networks and ensuring that all technical issues are dealt with in a professional, timely manner and within the designated Service Level Agreements (SLA). It is a highly customer facing role and excellent customer services skills are vital.
You are considered key to the ongoing delivery of services to the client, where onsite you will build up excellent client knowledge and make sure our technical documentation is meticulous to ensure continued support is streamlined as much as possible. You will be expected to maintain a technical understanding and remain up to date in cutting edge technologies.
You will work closely with management to direct IT efforts to improve overall efficiency / service delivery. Propose and address areas of improvement in our customer’s IT infrastructure. You will be involved in a broad range of projects from small infrastructure changes to working as part of a team delivering large scale projects. There will be the opportunity to work alongside the Technical Consultants with their projects.
Silverbug offers targeted training sessions to you, but you should also be keen to enhance your knowledge and skills at regular intervals with both self-study and dedicated time within your work schedule to work towards accreditations.
- Manage your support queue professionally and efficiently, prioritising and resolving calls in line with SLAs whilst maintaining a high degree of customer service;
- Willing to go the ‘extra mile’ in helping solve client issues;
- To remain focused always, logging and updating ALL key information regarding the issues dealt with on customer sites;
- To remain constantly focused in resolving the support ticket in a quick and efficient manner, managing expectations and providing resolutions within the company’s agreed SLA’s;
- To assist in the implementation of customer projects in line with business needs;
- To create clear and concise documentation and topologies of customer sites to improve support services;
- To keep up to date with current technologies as used by Silverbug and its clients;
- To be able to adapt quickly to changing working environments and to familiarise yourself with all key company systems;
- To show a genuine desire to continually improve your technical knowledge and skills through self-study;
- To maintain a healthy and interactive relationship with your team members and clients;
- To propose improvements to client systems and services to continentally improve their systems and the service Silverbug provide to them.
Start – As soon as possible
Duration – 6 month with option to extend
Hours – 40 hours a week
Location – 3-4 times on site (Arnhem), 1 time (home or at Silverbug location)
Hourly rate – €60 – €70 all-in (ex VAT)
Sander van Roermund
M: +31 6 3829 8913
T: +31 88 044 2000