HRIS Specialist – BredaBreda 40 uur #8262
Build together with a fantastic team on a stable and future proof HR application environment!
Our client Saint-Gobain is present in 68 countries with 171 000 employees. Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
For the Saint-Gobain Benelux organization we are looking for a HRIS Specialist.
The HRIS Specialist is part of the HR Shared Services Team for the Benelux. In this role you will be continuously focusing on the digital transformation and improvements of HR systems, with the main focus on AFAS.
As the HRIS Specialist your purpose is to maintain and implement improvements of the HR Information Systems to ensure all the HR and Payroll processes are automated as much as possible. You will be the first point of contact for HRIS related matters and you advise and support process improvements. They just implemented AFAS Online (profit) and we are looking for an expert who can take this to the next level.
- Create new workflows to automate HR and Payroll processes
- User access management, and ensuring all the authorization rights are in line with the rules and governance policies
- Management of parameters in AFAS-Profit (payroll, HRIS, other) systems and applications
- Management of interfaces between AFAS-Profit and other systems
- Intermediary between user and provider of ERP systems
- Collaborate with the different internal stakeholders to improve the usability of the HRIS
- Organize workshops and provide manuals
- Analyze and deliver periodic HR reports with relevant data
- Develop and maintain knowledge, skills and trends relation to the HRIS
- Collaborate with the HR team and provide administrative support
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree and proficient knowledge of HR and payroll processes
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a HRIS position
- Interest in HRIS, data analytics and reporting
- Proactive and self-starter mindset
- High level of integrity and self-awareness
- Fluent in Dutch and English in order to operate effectively at different levels within the organization
- Administrative, project management and problem-solving skills
- AFAS-Profit and AFAS-Insite knowledge is an advantage but not a must
- Competitive base salary
- 24 holidays + 13 ADV/additional days
- Travel allowance
- A wide range of training and education
- Work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization
Yvonne van Amelsvoort
M: +31 6 41902316
T: +31 88 044 2000