HR Data Analyst/Data Expert – Amsterdam
As summer is around the corner, so might the next step in your career be as well. Our client is looking for a Data Analyst/Data Expert with a focus on HR processes who is ready to take on an International challenge. By applying to this position you will get the chance to take part in the continuous improvement of HR Data with one of the A-labels in the FMCG-market. Are you the ambitious, talented and social professional we are looking for?
Our client is one of the market leaders in their business, delivering their fresh quality products in over 170 countries worldwide. Behind this is a state-of-the-art IT-environment waiting for you to bring your top performance to the table.
This role is in part of the Data Analytics team within the global HR department. With a completely new Agile way of working IT is also organized in a more efficient and agile way. All global business processes are now facilitated by the top-notch COE’s on every functional domain. The Data Analytics team is responsible for managing and improving the HR data from all of our clients Operating Companies worldwide.
As the HR Data Analyst/Data Expert you are part of the team which is responsible for changing the HR IT tooling in our clients globally organisation. You are responsible for continuous monitoring and improving the quality of people and organizational master data and its proper processing. You make it possible to consolidate the global HR data into a single source of truth and find discrepancies and identifying the rout cause for these.
As the HR Data Analyst/Data Expert you are responsible for:
- Monitoring data on a regular basis to ensure data integrity and quality;
- Delivering regular reporting from Data Quality Tooling and sharing the outcome with the OpCos;
- Delivering data analysis: reconciles the data from different sources and identifies anomalies;
- Performing data analysis of key problem areas to assist in root cause analysis;
- Assisting in defining the data quality strategy and metrics and the data architecture processes;
- Training of employees on data operational activities.
In order to be successful in this opportunity we expect you to have:
- Good analytical skills and a passion for data analysis;
- Meticulous way of working with attention to details and quality;
- Ability to work in multinational environment;
- Good interpersonal skills to build the relations with stakeholders;
- High proficiency in Excel and knowledge of analytics tooling (e.g. Power BI, Power Queries, Aperture) is a plus;
- Experience on HR Data collection, preferably working experience with SAP and Success Factors.
I can imagine you are curious about both the primary and secondary benefits that come with this position. Pick up the phone and give me a call to discuss this challenge and the benefits in more detail. Besides a strongly appealing base salary you will be having an excellent pension plan, 25 holidays plus an option for 11,5 additional days off provided by the company. I would be more than happy to tell you all about it.
- Robert Hagen
- M: 31 6 2825 9717
- T: +31 88 044 2000
- E: Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org