Functional Consultant Smart Production & Plant Maintainance – Amsterdam region
As summer arrived, so might the next step in your career be as well. Our client is looking for a Functional Consultant Smart Production / Plant Maintenance who is ready to take on an International challenge. By applying to this position you will get the chance to be responsible for the continuous improvement of the IT-landscape with one of the A-labels in the FMCG-market. Are you the ambitious, talented and social professional we are looking for?
Our client is one of the market leaders in their business, delivering their fresh quality products in over 170 countries worldwide. Behind this is a state-of-the-art IT-environment waiting for you to bring your top performance to the table.
This role in part of the Global Information Services Department. With a completely new Agile way of working IT is also organized in a more efficient and agile way. All global business processes are now facilitated by the top-notch COE’s on every functional domain. The Global Technology Team SCM is responsible for delivering the best possible end-to-end IT solution on all global SCM functions.
As Functional Consultant Smart Production / Plant Maintenance you will be responsible for selecting, implementing, managing and supporting all innovative & Maintenance related global IT solutions. By managing both small- and large-scale projects to the IT landscape you will be accountable for keeping supply chain processes running in the best possible way.
In order to do this you will be working in strong collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders within the Supply Chain and the IT organization. You will align systems architecture and work closely with your counterparts in other technology teams to help design, develop and support application decision to ensure strong and efficient Supply Chain Processes.
The Functional Consultant Smart Production / Plant Maintenance will amongst others be responsible for:
- Implementation, support and manage the application and services portfolio related to and PM / Smart Production in Shopfloor processes;
- Continuous evaluation of the Global Plant Maintenance and Materials Management strategy to support Global Supply Chain objectives;
- Propose emerging and innovative new business application technologies;
- Monitor and improve the quality of the IT services according to guidelines and standards;
- Collaborate strongly with the Global Supply Chain Teams, Product Owners and other Product Teams like ERP to understand, analyze and document the program/platform/application requirements.
In order to be successful in this position you have;
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a relevant area of expertise;
- Experience in a similar role within a complex international environment with specific ERP-related Projects and Programs;
- Extensive knowledge on IT Solutions related to Plant Maintenance processes (IBM Maximo / SAP PM) and innovative Shopfloor Solutions (f.e. IoT, Predictive Maintenance, Mobile Devices)
- Excellent communication skills, you are able to communicate with both technical- and non-technical people;
- Very strong analytical skills, you are highly structured;
- Proven experience in IT Service Management and managing third-parties;
- A proactive approach in setting direction and ensuring continues stakeholder support and alignment;
- The desire to be working in a key position where Supply Chain processes and IT Solutions meet.
At last, having an Agile mind-set and preferably proven experience in working in an agile working environment is definitely desired.
I can imagine you are curious about both the primary and secondary benefits that come with this position. Pick up the phone and give me a call to discuss this challenge and the benefits in more detail. Besides a strongly appealing base salary you will be having an excellent pension plan, 25 holidays plus an option for 11,5 additional days off provided by the company. I would be more than happy to tell you all about it.
- Steven Trienen
- M: +31 (0)6 28 30 93 43
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org