Functional Analyst SAP Logistics – West-BrabantWest-Brabant 40 uur #7372
Business Analyses, Global enviroment, SAP, Order to Cash, Logistics Execution! It all comes together in this challenging role!
This position is vacant at Saint-Gobain Autover International, based in Roosendaal.
Saint-Gobain Autover International B.V. distributes automotive glass & a full package of related products in the replacement market worldwide and consists of a Sales department and 2 central departments: an International Product Management & Marketing department and an IT Competence Center. Glassdrive International is a European chain of fitting stations, has around 800 stations and is the 2nd biggest chain in Europe. Saint-Gobain Autover International B.V. and Glassdrive International are both part of the multinational Saint-Gobain and are located in one and the same office in Roosendaal, The Netherlands.
The IT Competence Center is composed of approximately 15 internal consultants and 21 externals (on site, France, Brazil, Poland, India) and has 4 teams (the Business Solution-, Customer Solution-, Finance and a Logistics team) a Business Analyst and a PMO/Project Manager.
The scope is international: 19 countries (deployment ongoing), there are around 4000 tickets (incident/evolution) per year and on average a 30 active projects.
For the Logistics team, we are currently looking for a Functional Analyst SAP Logistics
The main responsibilities of the function:
- Functional support and training of users, by workshop/discussion/correspondence
- Analysis of feasibility, advising, developing, testing and cutover activities for evolution requests
- Creation/maintenance of documentation/procedures/training-material for functionalities
- Gathering clear requirements, writing functional designs and test scenarios
- Customizing of SAP Logistics
- Performing tests of the deliverables
- Be intermediary (functional/technical) for evolutions between all stakeholders (e.g. Business Owner, Key-Users, Business Analysts, programmers, architect)
- Rollout to new sites, working on projects, support of existing sites
The scope exists of:
- SAP logistics:
o SD (sales, billing)
o LE (shipping, WM, ITS mobile, transportation)
o MM (MRP, split valuation, purchasing, release strategy)
- Integration with SAP Hybris, SAP BW, Horizons (Claiming Tool), CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), EDI, webservices (internal/external customers), PIM, PI, W2MO (Logistic optimization tool)
He or she needs to have in-depth knowledge and experience of SAP Logistics, be able to understand the business and translate this to new functional requirements. He/she will report to the team leader of the Logistics team. Next to the Logistics team we have a Business Solutions, Customer Solutions and Finance/BI team.
- Educated at degree level (Bachelor or higher)
- At least 3 years’ experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience of SAP Logistics in an international distribution company (minimum 3 full project-cycles).
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Able to understand complex flows and have the overview to improve them
- Flexible attitude (no 9 to 5 work mentality), highly motivated and committed
- Team player
- Living within a radius of +/- 50km from Roosendaal
- Knowledge of the interrelation between the financial and logistical processes
- Experience with SAP SD/MM/WM
- Able to work independently and practically
- Working in a small team in a medium sized SG company
- An international function in a dynamic and growing environment
- A competitive salary with good secondary benefits
- Yvonne van Amelsvoort
- M: +31 6 41902316
- T: +31 88 044 2000