Full Stack Developer – Noord-HollandNoord-Holland 40 uur #7554
Are you the developer who dares to think out of the box and wants to make a real difference for the future of our client iChoosr? Then I’m inviting you to contact me!
Our business partner iChoosr is a young, international, fast-growing organization with over 90 colleagues in five countries: Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, USA and Japan.
At iChoosr they believe in the power of united consumers, which is why they organize group buying schemes for solar panels and green energy. The idea is simple: together you get a better deal than alone. iChoosr wants all parties involved to benefit: consumers, suppliers and community leaders. More than 1.7 million households globally have now saved money through iChoosr.
For the office in the Centre of Amsterdam, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will literally write the future of iChoosr!
At iChoosr the developers are not positioned on the side-line, but they are right in the middle of the business. You actively participate in the search for the best solution for the end user. As you will be the senior developer in the team, you will share your technical knowledge with your colleagues an act as a challenger and sparring partner for them.
- You are responsible for the front- and backend of the applications related to the group buying projects and other future activities.
- You work very closely with the Business teams and other Expert teams like Data Analysis, Marketing, Digital Design and New Product Development.
- You are responsible for the quality of your code and you improve the existing code through refactoring.
- You know what it is like to work in an agile environment and are able to support your colleagues via coaching.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is willing to continue to develop. Someone who is multi-employable, with a possible focus on Front-end development.
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related area; supplemented with 8-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Ideally you have had a first experience in leading a small team (3-5 developers). You are an excellent communicator; you are social, and you can translate your technical knowledge to the business teams and other stakeholders.
- You have experience in developing apps for consumers (B2C) and understand the importance of usability, SEO and customer journeys.
- You have previously worked in an Agile environment. You are flexible enough to adapt to changes that belong to a fast-growing organization.
- You are innovative and creative: you think out-of-the-box, you can easily see connections and you can translate best practices from other contexts to iChoosr’s business and practice.
- You dare to take risks and feel good in an environment where “Fail fast, learn fast” is the motto.
- English is the official language in the organization. Speaking and understanding Dutch, is definitely a plus.
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment with fun, smart and motivated colleagues who work together in an informal way.
- Room for personal development and team development.
- A nice and fun office in the center of Amsterdam, 20 minutes’ walk from Central Station and easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or scooter.
- Of course, the company also pays you a competitive salary
- Yvonne van Amelsvoort
- M: +31 6 41902316
- T: +31 88 044 2000