Enterprise Application Specialist (SAP) – Rotterdam area
Our client is one of the market leading producers of vegetable oils and fats. Its chemistry and processing technology is one of the best in the industry, especially with a heritage of 100 years. Currently we are looking for a SAP Application Consultant (FICO, SD, MM) to maintain and innovate their SAP application landscape (FICO/SD/MM). How would you like to be part of the team within this highly dynamic organization?
As part of prominent plantation company with businesses in various areas, operations in more than 20 countries and over 100,000 staff; our client is a leading European supplier of tailor-made vegetable oils, producing more than 450,000 tonnes of products per year. The strength of our client is its diversity of processes and products.
Behind this business, a very complex IT landscape is facilitating the end-to-end manufacturing process, from order to delivery. Our client is running core SAP ECC (FI/CO, SD, MM, PM) and is using a wide range of additional (taylor-made) process industry solutions a.o. related to Production Planning, MES and Plant Proficiency Apps. A team of 5 very experienced IT specialists is currently maintaining and innovating this IT-environment and we are currently looking for somebody who can be responsible for maintaining and innovating their SAP landscape.
As SAP Application Consultant you will be responsible for maintaining, supporting and innovating the current IT (SAP) application architecture as well selecting and implementing new innovative solutions in order to improve the business processes.
In order to do this you will be working in strong collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders within the global organisation. You will align systems architecture and work closely with your counterparts in other regions teams to help design, develop and support application decision to ensure strong and efficient manufacturing processes.
The current IT-roadmap consists over 15 IT projects like the migration towards S4/Hana, introducing SAP Hybris, replacement of the current CXC platform and several changes within the MES landscape.
Of course we have thought of the requirements you would need in order to be successful in this job. The Enterprise Application Specialist we are looking for;
- Holds a Bachelors or a Masters degree related to IT or Manufacturing;
- Gained extensive knowledge on SAP FICO within the process/manufacturing industry;
- Experience or knowledge in SAP SD/MM and others would be nice;
- Has a broad interest in (non-SAP) manufacturing and production planning solutions;
- Gained profound knowledge on application integration solutions;
- Is known for his direct approach towards technical issues as well as in his communication;
- Has the ability to comprehend both the extremely complex business processes as well as the complex IT-landscape that supports the business processes.
I can imagine you are curious about both the primary and secondary benefits that come with this position. Pick up the phone or drop me an email to discuss this challenge and the benefits in more detail.
- Steven Trienen
- M: +31 (0)6 28 30 93 43
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org